Capricorn or Aquarius?

• I'm trying to determine, sign wise, if my daughter is Capricorn or Aquarius? I got my sons sign, Pisces, tattooed on my right arm after he was born, and I'm wanting to do the same for my 1 year old daughter.

This is where the confusion begins, and I'm hoping the experts can help. When I Google astrological signs on the web, half the sites says she's Capricorn and the other half says she's Aquarius. She was born on the "cusp" it seems of two signs. Her birth date is January 20th. Which is her true sign? Or, is it one of those things where it goes either way and I just have to pic one for the tattoo?

Any immediate help would be greatly appreciated.

• You will have to calculate it by the time of birth as well as your location. For instance, 1:11pm in Seattle, WA, USA.

• Exactly how do I calculate that, and once it's calculated how do I know which she is. This is totally foreign territory for me.

• If you have the time and place, post it here and I will calculate it for you.

• 6:32 p.m in Ogden, UT USA, January 20th, 2010

• Your daughter was born 53 minutes after the sun moved from Capricorn into Aquarius so she is an Aquarian...

Jan 20, 2010 - 6:32pm in Ogden UT:

Aquarius Sun

Leo Rising

Aries Moon

Taurus Midheaven

Capricorn North Node

• You totally made my day, thank you so much!!! I'm huge into fish and water. My son was born a Pisces and now I've learned my daughter is Aquarius.

Thanks for you help and time!

• You're welcome. Aquarius is an air sign, though! She is the water bearer, but not a water sign 🙂