For AstraAngel

• Hello AstraAngel,

I wish you all the best for 2012 and I was wondering if you could do a reading for me. I heard from Guy#1 almost everyday and then nothing. What is going on with him and is he playing games with me. He said he wants to rekindle the relationship and then nothing. Is he serious.

Thank you and many blessings to you,

Arieslost

• Hello AstraAngel,

I wish you all the best for 2012 and I was wondering if you could do a reading for me. I heard from Guy#1 almost everyday and then nothing. What is going on with him and is he playing games with me. He said he wants to rekindle the relationship and then nothing. Is he serious.

Thank you and many blessings to you,

Arieslost

• Happy New Year arieslost!

" I heard from Guy#1 almost everyday and then nothing. What is going on with him and is he playing games with me. "

I drew the Sun card. Sounds like he is seeking a sunnier life and I think he want to get back with you however 'stuff' from the past is blocking him with you.

Two of Wands - He is trying to decide... do I keep moving ahead with arieslost or do i pull back. A part of him really wants to get things going again... a part says no, some painful memories and so he pulls back, This back and forth "what do I do with her" is the two of wands choice energies.

Queen of Cups - I will be honest with you (this is also based on what you have told me about him) he is seeking a Queen of Cups, , and while you can be that Queen he is looking at other options too... dating sites as you mentioned... so he moves toward you and then checks himself... this is the

Seven of Wands - block in his path toward you. He knows that should he make a decisive effort toward you he will be asked to commit and focus on you you you and he has reservations about that. This is an insurmountable obstacle for him right now.

The Lovers - his love concept is very deep, physical and pleasurable and he seeks a love that he has always longed for. Very intimate and sweet, caring and kind, and frankly - very e r o t i c. So while you fit the bill in many ways, there is 'baggage' from the past that he would just as soon not have to deal with. So back to looking over the field of other candidates he goes.

Three of Cups - This is what he really wants - more than one lover, and you are not willing to go there. He is in a place in life where he does not want to be "tied down" again and so he is stalling for time for a new lady to enter his life... meanwhile nothing is happening with anyone else, so he keeps it going with you to be nice.

Queen of Wands - This is you. A little fire-headed and you have come on strong with him in the past and that has freaked him out. I sense that he has a quiet and tender heart and is not into the control games any more.

Six of Cups - but he is not stupid either. He remembers the good times with you and would love to see all the nice again without the pain. Basically I think he would like to be intimate with you without any expectations. Probably a fwb relationship. No commitments, no obligations, only the fun. You want to do that with him?

Page of Wands - so the communication goes back and forth. He is trying to read between the lines and would love to simply come out and tell you these things but he is shy and doesn't want to get into any 'discussions' with you along those lines. If YOU came on to him and said, "Hey, Guy #1 I do love you and want to make you happy and please you in some nice ways. why don't we just hang out together and have 'fun' and we won't ask anything of each other more than this moment of pleasure?" Were you to come on to him like that, he would be all over it.

Justice - He knows that it probably ain't gonna happen that way with you. He got on those dating sites WANTING you to see that so the message is LOUD AND CLEAR he does not want a commitment he only wants the pleasant and happy places... Somehow Justice is now being served between you and the scales are now being balanced. There is not a thing you can do to make the scales tilt one way or the other in your favor.

Your best bet? The Magician. You can create a new reality with him however that is all about you and not him. I would check out some of the Magical supplies you can find online to enhance your love life... I was checking those out yesterday... do a google search... tap into Spirit and Magic and weave a new wonderful life for yourself where you are directing the course of your love life and not waiting on Guy #1, Guy #2, Guy #3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... to do anything, YOU are co-crearting your life with your angels.

Four of Cups - You keep on this same path with Guy #1 you are going nowhere. You will continue to sit around wondering "why won't he see me... what is he doing... what is he thinking... " that is call four cup energy, longing for love and relationships that are a little tired and meanwhile, something NEW is being offered from above and all you have to do is reach out and take it! THat is your transformation and where you are at now in your life. This is all a part of YOUR transformation and you are on a path to learn this lesson.

Bottom line at this point.:

1. If you are not into sharing him with other women, I would forget him and move on.

2. You need to work on your own spiritual philosophy of life and love and seek an expanded consciousness there to avoid this type of situation from repeating itself. Love is out there for you, very sweet and it won't be "what is he thinking" he will be loving you very deeply without any games.

I hope that gives you something to think about... not sure this is what you wanted to hear but that is what I am getting...

Take care of yourself and I wish you a wonderful 2012 airieslost! Much love and light to you!

astra

• Here are the cards...

• Hi ASTRAaNGEL,

Hope you are well. Guy #1 has been in contact with me almost everyday and wants to reconnect and re-establish the trelationship we had during 4 years. I have not seen him yet, only talked on the phone. He lives an hour away and is very busy with work. I was wondering if you could do a reading for me. I want to know if he is sincere, does he really love me, does he really want to reconnect.

Blessings to you,

Arieslost

• For your three questions

Eight wands, The Fool, Temperance.

Yes, yes and ...yes!

Blessings to you too arieslost! Wishing you all the best in love and life in 2012.

love, astra

• Thank you AstraAngel for the answers. Would you be able to tell me why he is still on the dating site.

Blessings,

Arieslost