Anyone can give me a reading please? a broken heart trying to heel

• my ex broke up with me last month, and it took me a great amount of time to get myself together and move on... i met this guy totally unexpected a week ago. we have seen each other twice and we r gonna meet again tmr night. he's a very successful man who is very down-to-earth. cocky yet sweet. knows what he wants. he seems to like me a lot. i am wondering if its gonna work out between us? how does our future look like? i appreciate your help. thanks a lot

• This post is deleted!

• nobody helps me? ;(

• Hey there hII,

I would be more than willing to do a reading for you 🙂 I'll have it by probably tomorrow or monday at the latest. thank you for being patient with me, and happy new year!

expect a reading within the next few days.

love,

Dani Bo ❤

• thanks so much!! im looking forward to hearing from you!! happy new year!

• Hi DaniBo,

I just wanted to say Happy New Year to you and hope you are doing well.. taking a break from school I guess! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and lots of nice things are happening for you... I am still pulling for you and N... to get together! Just wanted to say hi and wish you blessings!

And hll,

Happy New Year to you as well! DaniBo is a wonderful reader and person and I know you will be so thrilled with her reading - she blessed me greatly with her readings for me... I wish you a great new year and hope matters work out for you and your new relationship interest!

love and light,

astra

• Hey there, hII! I hope you had a lovely new year, and a great start to 2012! : )

Alright, let’s get down to business. I’ve chosen a five card spread if you don’t mind. I think the questions are broad enough to answer your questions.

1 - What type of person is he? – SIX OF PENTACLES, REVERSED; THE SUN, REVERSED; PAGE OF WANDS.

For starters, you can already tell that his finances are a very important aspect of his life. He makes sure he is well taken care of, and knows when and when not to spend money. He can be quite generous, and give money out to those who need it. However, he may be a person who is quite selfish, and does this only so that he can look good to others. A very self-centered man. So, I’m guessing this makes sense because you said he is quite successful and is a bit cocky at times. Be careful with him a bit, because he might be trying to play mister nice guy when he might not be as generous as he seems. Again, we see this with the sun reversed. This shows us that he is a bit too positive that he lets it get to his head. He thinks he will succeed, no matter what the obstacle, because he believes so much in himself that he thinks he can conquer any tribulation. He has a hard time being truthful to himself, and can be in need of a reality check, so to speak. He is pompous, and sometimes stuck in a fantasyland. He is a free spirit, and enjoys change and new beginnings. He has not yet been weighed down by the burdens of the material world, coming and going as he pleases, and usually encouraging change wherever he goes. He is like the catalyst that inspires changes that might be impossible in any other situation. He is a trusted friend who is devoted to your interests and will do everything he can to help you. His intentions will be honorable and genuine. He is here in your life to spark change, to help you see the world from a new perspective and to guide you towards a new approach. He has a lot to offer to those who take his advice and help.

2 - What do you need to know about him? – SEVEN OF PENTACLES, REVERSED; THE EMPEROR; SIX OF CUPS, REVERSED.

This man knows what’s best for him. He knows when he should give up, or when he should push harder to get what he wants. He knows how to make the right investments, and solid decisions. He may have high levels of impatience, though, and may exhibit frustration when he doesn’t get what he wants. Also, he is very protective of his family, and can be considered the “provider” if he were to have a family of his own. He likes taking charge, and being the authority figure. He offers guidance and wisdom to others, which demonstrates his security. He likes to keep everything in check. He hates breaking rules, and likes to stick to traditions. He might be a little old-fashioned for some people. He is strong, dominant, loyal, and assertive. However, he’s had some heartbreak in his past that he has trouble letting go of. He clings onto the past, as many issues still have not ben resolved. He may come with a lot of baggage, so you might have to end up helping him get those skeletons out of the closet, because as mentioned earlier, he gets quite frustrated and impatient when he has to work things through.

3 – Advice about this relationship – ACE OF WANDS; DEATH, REVERSED.

What a lovely set of cards we have here! The advice to be taken from these two cards are that you need to hold on tight, because this relationship is about to take you for a wild spin. The ace of wands is a sign to just ‘go for it’. This highly action-oriented card sees you feeling incredibly inspired and enthusiastic about pursuing a new idea or project that you have in mind. You are all revved up and raring to go. Use your creative energy and passion to take the first steps and get this project underway. Even if you like to have everything planned out before you begin down a certain path, the Ace of Wands is encouraging you to listen to your instincts and follow your gut. he Ace of Wands is also indicative of a time in your life where you have a ‘breakthrough moment’ and feel very inspired and motivated about a particular idea or passion. Your eyes have been opened to a whole new world and you are now very excited about the possibilities and the opportunities that are available to you. Death, however, tells you of some matters you must deal with within yourself before this relationship can advance. Death is a card of transformation and new life, and typically shows a need to start completely over by letting go of the past. Death reversed typically reflects that you are on the verge of major change but for some reason, you are resisting making that change. You may be reluctant to let go of the past or you may not know how to make the change you need. You are still carrying harmful aspects from the past that may interfere with the opportunity you have for a new beginning. You are refusing to accept change and you are resisting any element of change that may arise in your life. As a result, life has stagnated and you are feeling ‘stuck’ in limbo.

4 – How will this relationship evolve? – KING OF CUPS; SEVEN OF CUPS, REVERSED.

Well first off, the cups are the cards of emotions, so already there is a lot involved in your relationship. Your relationship will have a lot of balance between heart and intellect, and it will be easy for both of you as time progresses for you to be open with one another about how you are feeling, and what you want. Your relationship will be full of love, compassion, and generosity. This relationship will bring a whole new level of emotional maturity between the two of you, and will make a strong bond between you. Your relationship will most definitely evolve into something quite special. However, the seven of cups reversed warns you that there may be times in you relationship where you may be creating false illusions. As mentioned earlier, your guy here does like to create fantasies and fake lies to get what he wants. You may at times find yourself believing one of those lies, and you must be able to realize them and stop yourself from falling too deeply into them. Also, you may have to make some choices in consideration to the progression of yore relationship. It is important that you choose what YOU want, because that is in your best interest, and in the interest of your buddy over here.

5 – Potential outcome/ long term potential of this relationship - QUEEN OF CUPS; SIX OF WANDS.

So obviously there’s some strong long term potential here. The Queen of Cups is nurturing, caring, compassionate and sensitive. She is a good wife and a loving mother as she is emotionally secure and can connect on an emotional level with others. She is admired for her fairness and honesty, and is warm-hearted The Queen of Cups tends to think with her heart, rather than her head. She may lack common sense and rationality but she is highly intuitive and sometimes psychic and dreamy. This is how he will see you. He will see you as his lovely queen, and treat you just as that! He will treasure you like no other. And of course, the six of wands describes victory and success in a goal. Your relationship will thrive in happiness and love, and will be paraded around for all to see. You will feel so self assured, and so loved by the man at your side. Although it may take a little while to reach this level of contentment, you will get there, if you are patient and determined to make things work.

How did I do? Let me know if you have any other questions!

Love,

Dani Bo ❤

• wow, Dani Bo!!!!! I am so amazed at your reading!! Thanks so much for your detailed explanation. I think most of things you had to say was 100% true. the rest... Even I have no idea.. but what you said made sense.

I have only dated him for a week. I know its short. But we had already seen each other four times. In fact, I just had late lunch with him. Normally, I wouldnt go on a date with a guy that I newly met, but this guy is quite different. On our first date, he said, I see you as a girlfriend/wife material. you have the whole package, and I can say that you will be my girlfriend. I was a bit shocked, cuz I dont like a guy to approach a girl in such a direct way on the first date. I told him all I felt after hearing those words. He said that he has dated enough women to know what he wants in the relationship,and he's not going after it. he hated the love games. two ppl should be honest with their feelings. if he likes a girl, he would tell her. He has no interest in playing games in pursuing a girl. He's too old for that. He did mention about his past relationships with women. and yes, he had some heartbroken moments. he said he has always had girlfriends rather than just dating around. He said he has no time for that. his work requires lots of time and concentration. he only wants one, not multiple. from the dates, i can sense he's a loyal faithful guy. he even told me, if im faithful to him, he will do the same to me. he doesnt want to cheat on me whatsoever becuz he can imagine how it feels like if his woman cheats on him. fair enough. i asked him if he's still holding onto his past. He said no. in fact, his past is holding onto him. he was referring to his ex wanting to get back. who knows! maybe he just tried to avoid answering my questions.

He's a very very successful man. I cant mention how much he makes on here, but its too good to be true. he did show off sometime, but most times he keeps it low key which I like. He does open my world... on all possible levels. And he told me that he wants to train me to become a real classy sophisticated woman so I know how to handle different situations when he takes me out to a formal event. and at the same time, he wants me to BE ME. he sees me like his little girl. and treats me very well. he said I am a small girl in a big city who needs a little help. he even said, baby, dont worry. your under my wings now. i will take care of you from now on. well not sure if i can believe what he had to say. I am not that young to be blown away with sweet words.

what i am not sure from your reading was when you mentioned that i should be careful with his words - creating a perfect world, fantasy, lies or so. I guess it's true. He did say all the wonderful things. At this point, I am not sure if he really meant it or not, but I will definitely listen to your words - be careful with his words.

okay, enough about this guy. i wanna talk something about myself. i still hold onto my past, my ex-bf. we broke up last month. it has been a month now. i still love him so much. i still miss him lots. sometimes i would get some moody thinking about all the good times we shared together. my ex was a very sweet man who does very well at work also. there was no bad sign/warning that he would break up with me. in fact, we went to his hometown for thxgiving,and it went well. his parents adored me so much, especially his mom. even two days before he broke up with me, he sent me this sweetest txt msg ever to warm my heart. but two days after, everything changed.. i was completely shocked. as soon as he told me he wanted a break-up, he cried out. i know it's hard for him also. he said he's not happy. things were not going as smooth as he wanted. he wanted the new job which required him to move away. far from where we r now. we talked about it a few months ago, and at that time, i said if you take that job, its done between us. im not moving away. after that, we had never really talked about it.,,,, until the night he broke up with me. although im so mad at the way he ended our relationship, i still love him.. so much. the whole time we were together, he treated like a queen. he always make sure i got whatever i wanted. put my needs ahead of his. he always gave me enough attention. sometimes, he would complain that i dont txt or call him enough. the days after he left me were extremely difficult. i felt like i was dying inside. i couldnt take the pain any long so i did a tarot reading. during the reading, the reader told me that we will get back together after a few months, and he will be my future husband. at that time, i hadnt met this new guy yet. but now, since things are getting really well between me and this new guy, i donno what i should do now. in fact, during the cards reading then, the reader told me that me and my ex would meet up in Jan. altho it doesnt mean we will get back after the meetings, but things will get better from that moment. and eventually, we will get together. now, am so confused. i do love my ex. i do wanna be with him, but he hurt me so much that I donno if I can allow myself to give him another chance to hurt me again.. you never know. i like this new guy and do see the potential between us. he's not a player. he wants to get married and have kids, but he's a bit too old for me. im late 20s, and he's early 40s. having a rich bf is good, but money is not my first propriety. truth is i make good money myself also. let's say - if in the near future when I really have to pick one between them, i will be really having a hard time.. i donno what i should do. DaniBo, can you please give me some insights on this issue also?

Again, I really really appreciate your readings. i know it requires a lot of time and energy. I hope my response is not too long or boring for you. I wanna say that you must have a good heart. I hope everything in your life is good that you get what you want. God blesses you.

• and thanks Astra, for your nice words. I hope your having a good start in 2012!

• btw, Dani Bo, I have to say, I didnt edit my response before i post it. i just reread it. and i noticed some writing mistakes. hope they dont bother you much! and since my mother tongue is not english, so there might be some words or sentences that dont make sense,,, hope you dont mind! thanks for your patience with me and my writing. im looking forward to hearing from you again. oxox

• Hi there again : ) Alright, so let’s see. I’m going to do a spread here for your potential future life with your ex, as well as one for this new guy. Sound good?

1. How your ex (person A) will fulfill your needs – PAGE OF CUPS, REVERSED.

The Page of Cups reversed represents someone who is immature or has emotional troubles. It can depict a person who is escaping through drugs or alcohol, or someone who is running away from reality and living in their own world. This is a person who is emotionally insecure and unable to conduct healthy relationships as he expects too much and gives too little. He is lacking in self-love and self-acceptance, and may be emotionally abusive. This person has rampant and unfocused emotions, and may therefore get his or her feelings hurt without reason. He is suspicious, self-doubting, insincere, selfish and easily depressed. From this, it’s really hard to say that your ex will fulfill you. Even though he may have in the past, he may have changed quite a bit from the man you used to know.

2. How this new guy (person B) will fulfill your needs – SEVEN OF SWORDS, REVERSED.

In the upright position, this card indicates welcomed change and transition. However, reversed, it show shows us again that this new guy can’t let go if his past. It keeps haunting him, no matter what he does to move on and get past it. As we talked about in the other reading, he will most definitely do his absolute best to fulfill you, but it might be hard on him sometimes when he can’t seem to get the past off his back. Once he works through that, I’m sure that it’ll be better off for your relationship.

3. Person A’s pros – THE LOVERS, REVERSED.

This card I have a hard time seeing as a pro! Haha. The Lovers reversed indicates that there may be some imbalance, and lack of responsibility on his part. He has a hard time finding balance between his heart and his head, so his emotions and thoughts are constantly conflicting. I don’t see how this can be a pro, expect that maybe he’s good at trying to figure out a system for him to make decisions without them coming off as bad ideas. Does this make sense? I don’t see any positive here.

4. Person B's pros – FIVE OF WANDS, REVERSED.

Wow, you’ve been getting a lot of reversed here. From this card reversed, it shows that your new guy really dislikes conflict. He tries his very best to avoid it, because it makes him very stressed out and causes tension with others. This can be a pro, because you know he won’t try to start arguments unless he has a really good reason. However, it can also be a problem because he may have a hard time coming to you with issues because he doesn’t want to make you upset.

5. Person A's cons – JUSTICE, REVERSED.

Reversed, Justice indicates dishonesty to himself and others. It shows an unwillingness to understand the deeper meaning of why an event has occurred and shows that he is missing some opportunity for a greater understanding of himself in life. He is not actively accepting responsibility for his actions and may be trying to ‘dodge the bullet’ and blame others for his mistakes. That can be quite a con, and for some reason, this aspect of his personality was mentioned in the pro question! Haha.

6. Person B's cons – THE SUN.

This guy really believes in himself, he believes in others, and he is quite positive. He is full of enthusiasm, and feels very blessed to have the life he has. He feels enlightened, and because of this, he can make you very happy with his wonderful attitude. He might be too happy at times, but I think this is a lovely trait for anyone to have. He can lift your spirits, no matter what.

7. Your subconscious feelings about Person A – THE EMPRESS, REVERSED.

In a relationship reading, the Empress reversed suggests that you are feeling very challenged because you do not have an avenue to express your true thoughts and feelings and you are obliged to bottle a lot of it up inside. Have you got a close friend in whom you can confide? You need to share your feelings with someone so that you can understand them and get in touch with your inner self. This card can also suggest a dependence on other people’s feelings, indicating that you may be playing a waiting game now to see how your partner reacts and what emotion he displays. It is best not to do this but instead work through your own emotions independently of him. He’s really causing you a lot of thinking, but I’m not too sure it’s good thoughts that you are sending his way.

8. Your subconscious feelings about Person B – TEN OF CUPS, REVERSED.

You want to feel that you have a strong happy future with this new guy, but you just can’t accept it. You can’t accept that this fantasy life may end up being your reality. You do genuinely like this man, however, and do think about what it would be like in the future with him. Unfortunately, you feel a bit negatively about this relationship and think “Stop dreaming like this. It’ll never happen the way you want it to.” However, it might just happen like that. So stop crushing your own dreams and hopes with this gentleman. It may very well be a future you won’t allow yourself to have because you are constantly doubting the reality of it.

9. Person A's feelings – FIVE OF CUPS.

The Five of Cups represents a lack of fulfillment or non-attainment of expected results. You are feeling disappointed that a situation has not turned out as you had hoped, and instead of moving on to greener pastures, you are wallowing in self-pity and regret about what has been lost. The water spilled from the cups shows that the cause for regret is more emotional than financial. You are quickly becoming disillusioned with life and increasingly pessimistic about your future. The Five of Cups suggests that you are having trouble letting go of the past and learning from your mistakes. This card can often reflect a person who is caught up in the past and unable to move on, missing out on new opportunities. Bitter memories from the past continue to bother you, and often a great deal of the blame for past actions is placed on yourself and your inadequacies. To some it would seem that there is no way out of this situation but the Tarot always shows problems on one hand and solutions on the other. This being said, your ex is experiencing a lot of issues right now internally. He feels really hurt by you for some reason.

10. Person B's feelings – SEVEN OF PENTACLES.

The Seven of Pentacles shows that you have a strong desire to invest in those things that will provide long-term benefit. You understand the value of putting in time and energy now for longer-term rewards, and you are not necessarily looking for ‘quick wins’ as such. You also want to make sure that you are focusing your attention on the right areas that will give you the biggest ‘bang for your buck’, instead of wasting time on areas that will not deliver any value. You have a long-term view and you are focused on sustainability of results. Similarly, if you are planning for the future, the Seven of Pentacles shows that you are taking a long-term view and you are assessing where you can best invest your time and energy for the maximum output. You do not want to keep putting your heart and soul into something if you are not getting the rewards for it, and no doubt, you have started to see that there are some areas in your life that are just become energy-sappers but without the reward. That being said, he’s still deciding whether or not he should go after you some more, or if you aren’t interested. If you do want to keep him around, I suggest you show more interest in him so that he gets the clear picture of what you want.

11. Guidance/advice - ACE OF CUPS.

In the Ace of Cups, a huge cup is being offered to you and you are being invited to reach out and drink from it. This is a symbol of fulfillment, not just emotionally but also spiritually. The opportunity for fulfillment is there – will you take it? Whether you are going to reach out now and take up this opportunity will depend on how much you need emotional and spiritual fulfillment in your life right now. The Ace of Cups represents the beginning of love, happiness and compassion. It can indicate the start of a new relationship, be it a friendship or a romance. This is one of those relationships where you feel butterflies in your stomach and you are so pleased to have met someone with whom you can share a special connection. The water in the card reflects the flow of emotion and thus the Ace of Cups suggests that positive emotion and energy will be created between two people in a way that leaves you feeling good about yourself and life in general. You need to experience the feeling of new love or of giving and receiving unconditional love. Give and accept love on a new level and open your heart to what is around you. Your loving ways will magnetize love to you. This card often means that love is the essence of the situation. It may or may not be romantic love. Look for ways in which you can begin to connect with others. Do you have someone to forgive, or do you want to ask for forgiveness? Can you set aside your anger and find peace? Would you like to drop your reserve and let your feelings show? This is a peaceful time in your life so use it and make peace with friends or yourself. It’s time to get out there and drink that cup, and experience that new love, and new beginnings.

Let me know how I did, or if you have any questions. : ) Some cards were kinda weird, but I think they made sense in their own way. The tarot has a mind of it's own!

Love,

Dani Bo ❤

• dear Dani Bo, again, i really really appreciate your readings. I was very surprised to see your response tonight. Thanks so much for your insights.

Here comes my responses-

your right about my ex. he had this alcohol problem when he was young, and he has been sober for 12 yrs or so. He told me that AA meeting plays an important part in his life, and it comes on top of me. My uncle who is a very successful doc in the states didnt like him the whole time i was dating my ex. he thinks my ex didnt meet my ends being a life partner, and my ex was just an average american boy. sweet, nice but not my husband type. i do think my ex was immature, and felt insecure the whole time i was with him. after we broke up, i realized he had never really expressed his feelings for me. i was the one who always shared my deep thoughts with him. he never did. thats why i was so shocked when he told me that he's not happy. i was a brat being with him. i feel bad whenever i think about it. i should have treated him nicer, given him more credit and more attention whenever he needed. i regret so many things that i could have done right but i messed up. but again, he had never given a chance to let me get closer to his heart and soul. i honestly had no idea what's going on inside his mind. the way and the timing he broke up with me really hit me. i dont think i will ever forgive him on that. the pain i went through was too much. but im a sucker. i hate myself on this. i still love him. i know i should let it go. all good things come to an end. maybe he's not the one for me. everything happens for a reason. on one hand, i have all kinds of reasons to support the idea why i shouldnt look back. on the other hand, i miss him. i miss those old days. the wonderful times we shared together. no matter where i go, the places remind me of him. what we did at that place. its killing me inside.

as for this new guy, things have really been wonderful. he's so sweet to me. he's not afraid of expressing how he feels about me. he calls and txts me every single day wishing me a good day ahead, and simply tell me that he misses me or how much he loves spending time with me. if i didnt have this emotional issue with my ex, i would be a very very happy girl right now. i would totally go for this new guy. u mentioned that he's still deciding whether or not he should go after me more is true. he has asked me many times about the idea of being gf and bf. every time, i would tell him that its too fast for us. we should slow down and take time getting to know each other. i guess i convinced him on this... who knows. i honestly donno if he still clings onto his past. but im pretty sure he has gone through a lot when it comes to relationship. not sure about how many times he got hurt.. but he seems pretty positive.. he never really had sad feelings when he talked abt his ex. the tone of his voice always sounded normal. but when i talked abt my ex, altho i would try hard to hide my feeling, i know he could sense the sad feelings from me. i do think at this point of his life, he wants to settle down and start a family. i think he's genuinely looking for a partner in crime.

Oh, i almost forgot to mention one thing!! in your reading, you talked about my feeling towards my ex that i should find someone to confide. i did. i share my thoughts and feelings with my close friends. they have been good supports to me. and yes, im waiting to hear from him. there is no way i would contact him to find out whats going on in his life. the night when we broke up, after he left my apt, i called him at midnight hoping i would win him back. well, obviously it didnt go as i hoped. i regret so much that i begged him not to leave me. its stupid. i wish i had never done that shit. im done. there's no way i would do that kind of stupid thing again. i give him time to let him figure out what he wants in his life. i do believe if he wants me back, he WILL contact me. if he didnt, he doesnt belong to me anyways. not my loss anyways.

so at this point, i guess what i should do is continue seeing this new guys and see how it goes. maybe i will be madly falling in love with him, and totally forget my ex. who knows. but if at the same time, my ex comes back and he does all what he can do to convince me that i should go back, i may do it. but from this reading, i doubt it will be a smart choice? plus, all my friends think that i shouldnt go back. i donno. ahhhhh

Dani Bo, May I ask you to do me another reading? I really want to know what's my ex thinking about getting back together? does him still love me very much that he might work on getting me back? i think its quite possible... but as you said, he has this emotional troubles.. maybe his thoughts are back and forth... so.. even himself, he doesnt know what he wants or has a whole picture about his future. Thanks!!! looking forward to hearing from you again! you defnitely made my day and night today 😉

• 🙂 hII,

1. Is your EX thinking about getting back together? - NINE OF SWORDS; KNIGHT OF PENTACLES; SIX OF PENTACLES, REVERSED.

Upright Nine of Swords represents every negative feeling that you can think about. Basically, that is why, if the tarot card appears as the outcome in a tarot reading related to a new relationship you should proceed with caution in it. In details, Nine of Swords represents a relationship which is filled with so many issues that the two lovers just get extremely depressed with it. At one point, it even takes away their sleep. From this interpretation, i would say that maybe he is thinking about your relationship. He's back tracking it, and trying to figure out what went wrong, and it's causing him a lot of worry and anxiety in his life. I don't know if that is necessarily a good sign here. The Knight of Pentacles is a tarot card of tranquility. There is no argument or thrill involved. This is because the knight here does not have a desire to fight and also he is not on the move. I'm guessing that your EX may have thought about getting back together, but he doesn't have the energy, motivation, or desire to push himself to go after you again. He feels as if it would be a waste of his time. Reversed Six of Pentacles brings a block in generosity and happiness. An interesting point to note is that in reversed positive, the card shows that the money from the poor is going to the rich man. For a relationship, this implies atrocity, absence of understanding and birth of arrogance. He doesn't want to understand how you feel, and how to make you happy. He just wants what's best for him, so to speak.

With this being said, I don't think that he's putting effort to get back together with you. Your past relationship has already caused him enough worry that he can't live his life, he doesn't want to put the time in to revive the relationship, and he's being selfish to his own needs. Doesn't sound to promising, sorry to say.

2. Does he still love you very much that he might work on getting you back? - THE TOWER; FOUR OF SWORDS, REVERSED; THE HIGH PRIESTESS, REVERSED.

The upright Tower tarot card also emphasizes disputes, dreams breaking into pieces and separation in the relationship. In the case of disputes, it is important to remember that they are not going to be permanent. However, the dreams being broken can be taken as a negative sign. Under such circumstances, one needs to stay strong so they can be rebuilt in the future. As for the separation, it is not permanent either. As you mentioned earlier, there is a high possibility you will see your EX again, but it may only end in an argument you weren't planning on having. Reversed Four of Swords talks of the issues getting flooded. That is, the two lovers keep trying to solve them, but somehow they keep multiplying. Otherwise, if a break has already taken place the appearance of Four of Swords tells of the next combat to be fought the relationship. The reversed Four of Swords shows the knight and three swords falling down. That basically represents a chaotic time. And lastly, the In reversed position, the High Priestess is linked to a woman who goes through many one night stands. Thus, men tend to think of this woman as someone who tries to use her sexuality to gain their attention. Unfortunately, because of this, these men will not approach her for serious relationships. For relationship questions, this tarot card emphasizes the fact that his higher self is not responding to him.

That being said, I think he's moved on from you. Although he maybe still has a little bit of affection for you, it's clear from these cards that he feels that only conflict would come of getting back together, and unfortunately he may have started rebounding with other women to forget about you, and it has worked.

I'm sorry, but your EX I believe is meant to stay in the past. He will only bring bag things into your life which you don't need at the moment.

Hope I answered your questions. This sounds like an issue that's been bothering you for a while. I hope the cards have given you something to think about.

Any other questions? haha 🙂

love,

Dani Bo ❤

• thanks danibo! no more questions at this point.. too much work to deal with at this point. and i guess i will date this new guy and see how things go. hehe leave the past in the past. i need to move on.. again, thanks for your reading. hope you enjoy the rest of this week!

• No problem, hII. Glad I could be of some assistance to you! I wish you all the best on your romantic adventures! Let me know if you have any questions in the near future. I'm almost always on this thread.

Love,

Dani Bo ❤

• okay! i will keep you posted! ;))) thanks!

• In my case, I love my ex still, nothing can change that! EVER However, I must let go of someone who is already dating someone else and telling me something else. I wish him much love and happiness................

• Dani Bo, I want you to do another reading for me if possible.... im curious about this new guy's attitude towards spending money on me? will i financially depend on him?

• I sure will do this reading for you tomorrow 🙂 thanks for being patient!

• cool. thanks! am looking forward to it! btw, can you do reading on counting dates? i wanna know which date i will be meeting my ex this month!