Anyone kind emough to do a reading? In real need of some guidance!

• Hi I am 30 yr old scorpio( 11/8/81) I recently have had a rough few months in love friends and work...I feel I am at rock bottom.... is the end in site, I am I going to get out of this rut soon? Will I find love, will people from my past come back, is the last guy telling the truth? Are my friends real friends? Will I get a job soon and will it be right for me?

Many blessings

• This post is deleted!

• Jootoole, it is your own negative thinking that keeps you at rock bottom. All you need to do to bring about change in your life is to be positive. Frustrated, angry, depressed, helpless, or apathetic thoughts only drag you down. Read this thread about raising your vibrations - it really will make an enormous difference to your life in 2012 -

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=16572&replies=16

Only YOU can change your life - you got yourself to this point and you can dig yourself out. You DO have the power and strength of will. 2012 for you is all about going within, exploring your issues and dealing with them. Find out your strengths and weaknesses and use the first to enhance the second. Once you know yourself well enough to know what you can do and what makes you happy, life will get a whole lot simpler.