Could anyone help me interpret this?

• Hi! I recently jumped into a new relationship.. if it can be called that. The man is a Cancer (they seem to be notorious in this forum) and his moodiness/aloofness doesn't go quite well with my Libra sensibilities. I had already once tried to cut things off with him and he had then essentially begged me to give a chance for 'us', whether it be romantic or platonic. I have once again reached the point where I am a sick of his indecisiveness and also don't feel like he will ever get to the point of falling deeply in love with me.

So using my Thoth deck and the decision game spread I asked what would happen if I cut him off (romantically), and if i didn't.

Here is what I got and I feel that the interpretation can be vastly different depending on whether I make the relationship itself the theme of the interpretation or my emotional well being... It would be great if I could get some additional insight from someone else. It is always so hard to do reading for oneself without falling into the trap of wishful thinking!

VII

2 of Wands

Prince (equivalent to knight) of W

Knight (equivalent to king) of D

9 of Swords

4 of swords

4 of Cups

I also asked for a guidance card.. and I got The Magus...

Thanks everyone in advance!!

• oops the spread doesn't look right and I don't know how to edit the original post so here is the new one:

.................................................VII

.................................2 of Wands

....................Prince of Wands

Knight of D

....................9 of Swords

.................................4 of Swords

..............................................4 of Cups