I would like to us anyone to give me insight or guidance here pls thanks

• Here I go again I'm Aquarians and I born 16/2/75 I'm now felt drowning everything to me is stuck I stuck myself to anything I planned lately I'm getting to emotional to all the people surrounds me and I felt a bit weak and loosing my positive side it's been a month I'm on and off to this feeling I found it hard for me to let go something and move over to start a new begging whats with me now. What do I have to do I'm getting so weak almost every day I felt bad if I made myself believe to things It wasn't make me feel good. Pls help me out .

• annielan,

You need to have good old fashion FAITH that there is a destiny for each and every person born. Life is not an easy road for many to walk, it is filled with rocks and holes to block our way, yet also there to fullfill and gain love for yourself as well as others whom are in your life.

I moved two thousand miles to a new state. I do not have family or friends here, I have to go out and make a life, it is not easy, yet I try to make my life have joy and good memories. This you must learn to do also without being faint of heart. Here where I live now I see many handicapp people that are so brave that they make me feel ashamed of any complaints I may have for my life. They also make me grateful. Write about what you are grateful for and what has made you a better person and than go out there and make your life as good as it can get and be proud of yourself for doing so.

Shuabby

• Thank you Shuabby I can feel you I tried my best to open up myself.

But when I do I go back in this emotionally feelings it's getting intense

I felt so much heavier I know I complained to much but I sometimes

Felt so bad when I know some of them thinking everything is alright but

Deep down inside Im not good and they can makes thing worst to me.

Im a believer and I keep the faith in me I keep hope with me but how much

More to I put up in this I'm only worried to some of my responsibility all is now affected

I couldn't even bother to share my feelings cos its not worth it to share. Thanks to you Shuabby

I have feelings that you will answer back on how I felt now I find myself crazy and unpredictable

• Annielan,

Believe me when I say I have been on the deep end of despair and I have come out of it. You will too, even if everything around you or inside of you doesn't seem that way. You must hang on on faith for now, even if you do not feel like getting up in the morning. Can you manage to reach out to someone you trust? You must learn to receive and ask for help. You do deserve and others will be there for you. Please be strong during this time. Perhaps what you are going through must involve forgiveness to others and yourself. If so you want to do a rite or two to help with that...You know? If we observe animals in how they deal with pain one can see that the only, simply stay STILL during this time for however long is necessary. Just tried, even if for an hour, not to dwell in your mind but simply BE. Take deep breaths and simply be and you will see that from there there's a space and from that space HOPE is generated. Hang on please, it will get better...trust me on it.

• Thanks to you mardepp I honestly not like this I'm strong and I'm a fighter I find it weird to me.

I was totally affected I'm silently screaming in pain I can keep up. It's not pair but

I tried my best to be the best person to anyone but he has no right to make me feel like this

I'm the one to turn my back and I honestly don't want to hear anything I'm not happy like this my

I have a lot of things that never done to anyone but most of the people surrounds me is draining

Me now I tried my best to get back on my own ground but it's not that I want to hurt anyone but instead I said to stop everything cos I'm drowning and I'm nearly sick the only think I hear was I don't really care blame yourself my goodness this people had no consideration and I dunno really want to felt bad to think that I'm used cos I have feelings it's not me or anyone it's only a pride and being stubborn I nearly saying that all of us is no in a completion that we have audience and panel of judges and simple no one will win the game but to surrender everything to him. I god give more strength and courage to see the light later I'm dying to get on my life and be happy for what everything happen to me Jusr to get out of this will make me feel better I don't want anyone holding me I'm fine to be alone

• annielan,

Sometimes we have to almost feel like death would be better than where we are at for the time being. I want you to know and hold on to this truth, noting remains the same. When you think that things will not change they can in the blink of an eye. If there is a church or religious service that you believe in around you, please go and get back in touch with God and stop trying to live your life on your own, because believe me you need his hand uplifting and guiding you. When you are good to others and they do not respond with kindness and love than you can pray for them and release them to God and step back and have the faith that he will guide their hearts and yours .

We learn from each other and every circumstance that we are placed in , at times it may be to learn inner strength and how to find joy and love within ourselves. I could write a book about life as I knew it and I believe I will, in hopes that it will help people like you Annielan to know that our spirit within (life force and connection to the devine) helps us to grow into what God wants us to be. Pray, ask for his favor and supernatural power to help you find your way now.

Keep in touch with us here and let us know how you are doing. I will pray for you dear and I know that things will get better for you. Do you draw, or do you sew, as I see brillrant colors of gold , red, blue, pink around you , I feel you are gifted in some way and when you find this purpose your life will change and the happiness and joy you will have will make you know that where you are now was a stepping stone to all that you will be.

Shuabby

• Shuabby, I can't find perfect word to give my gratitude to you for all the love and prayers that you make me feel better when I needed most. I have been away lately and tried to work things out no matter I get some guidance that I need to look after myself and love myself before others instead of letting people on my vicinity without any exception. That's is totally right theres a lot of things going on and it's kinda sad cos most of the people I trusted like a family they atelier the one make me feel upset and totally disappointed. I'd like to help and I sometimes or most of the time I put my all it always happening to me but this time around I know how to say no or never. My life is upside down and i always spend my time away when I can I have tried to keep someone in the past and fortunately his opened up everything. Call me crazy and had no respect to myself but I do believe if you love someone it always unconditional. His like me but so different cos he grow up I orphange his two family. I didn't expected that but we now trying to work to find his origin I went overseas and had a result now we having tough time everything is stop. I guess I'm a bit hard to myself I always wanted everything with assurance and I get upset or snappy when it doesn't convince me. I guess I need to recharge like AEAI said to me I'm now helpless and totally tired of being problematic on my unpredictable moments that kills me so much it's been one month since I came back from holiday. And this guy seeing me that I'm totally different when I'm in my home town and I truly can see that on my pictures not I need to rest my mind and do some plan for myself later my head is very heavy. I hope things will work out to you. Id like to be away and moving in a country i hope I had my happy ending see I'm now getting excited to see myself happy again. Be safe always and bless you

• Shuabby, I can't find perfect word to give my gratitude to you for all the love and prayers that you make me feel better when I needed most. I have been away lately and tried to work things out no matter I get some guidance that I need to look after myself and love myself before others instead of letting people on my vicinity without any exception. That's is totally right theres a lot of things going on and it's kinda sad cos most of the people I trusted like a family they atelier the one make me feel upset and totally disappointed. I'd like to help and I sometimes or most of the time I put my all it always happening to me but this time around I know how to say no or never. My life is upside down and i always spend my time away when I can I have tried to keep someone in the past and fortunately his opened up everything. Call me crazy and had no respect to myself but I do believe if you love someone it always unconditional. His like me but so different cos he grow up I orphange his two family. I didn't expected that but we now trying to work to find his origin I went overseas and had a result now we having tough time everything is stop. I guess I'm a bit hard to myself I always wanted everything with assurance and I get upset or snappy when it doesn't convince me. I guess I need to recharge like AEAI said to me I'm now helpless and totally tired of being problematic on my unpredictable moments that kills me so much it's been one month since I came back from holiday. And this guy seeing me that I'm totally different when I'm in my home town and I truly can see that on my pictures not I need to rest my mind and do some plan for myself later my head is very heavy. I hope things will work out to you. Id like to be away and moving in a country i hope I had my happy ending see I'm now getting excited to see myself happy again. Be safe always and bless you