Do Cancer Men Love The Attention of Woman or do they just have a friendly nature

• MY CANCER GUY IS A BOUNCER IVE NOTICE WHEN WE GO PLACES WOMAN ALWAYS ASK DONT I KNOW YOU FROM SOME WHERE HE WILL NAME A FEW CLUBS DEAD END BUT HE WILL DWELL ON WHERE HE MAY KNOW THEM FROM OR IF HE SEE A FEMALE THAT HE THINK HE KNOW HE WILL MAKE THEM TRY TO REMEMBER HIM. THAT IRKS ME. AND WHEN HE DRINKS THAT SHY PERSON DISAPPEARS I TOLD HIM HE LIKES THE ATTENTION OF WOMAN. OR IS IT ME??

• Cancer men can be both. I suggest u to read up on cancer men, their sign n all. If u know his dob time n all u can then google grupo venus astrology , an astrology sight n do manya free chart, the one u may wanna pay att to is the composite compatability. its the most accurate one 4 couples. this has been told to me by a high class psychic / ghost tour / astrologer reader.

next ask urself if u wanna put up with this behavior. off bat it tells me he is not all serious with u but is fishing, could b u fell into the friends only ditch. i could properly get more if i had a photo.

i hope this gives u some direction sweetie. best of luck.

cwb

ps: cancer men aint the only male sign that dances like this. im affraid it´s a caveman act n u can find it in all male signs. n yes they can do it bc they r men n ................ well as a writer once wrote in a mag i read, the bigger his balls the bigger his ego n by it the bigger an less desirable person .

• Thank You..... CharmedWtchBente no this isnt something I would deal with. Im not sure what time he was born but his Dob: 7- 13 -1968. He was Blaming his actions on being drunk im wiser than that. And thank you for the web sight.

• Best of luck to u sweetie!