Can someone please help with a reading

• I am new to tarot and do not know how to read for myself yet, but I want to ask if someone can please do a reading for me, I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you

C

• I would love to do a reading for you....trying to get back into the swing of things.....what is your situation and what is your question?

-Steph

• My question revolves mostly around financial troubles and love life.

Am confused of whether I should move or stay where I am,

Thank you it would help a lot.

• I'll read and post for you tonight 🙂

• Thank you!

• Ok, so here is how the cards fell:

1. Hanged Man

2. Lovers

3. Queen of Cups

4. King of Swords

5. The Sun

6. King of Pentacles

7. High Priestess

8. 9 of Cups

9. 5 of Pentacles

10. Knight of Pentacles

Your reading was really interesting. If you'll notice it was very Pentacles heavy--which generally is a sign of a very practical, material-based reading--however at the same time your first and second cards lead me to believe that the relationship aspect is weighing more heavily upon you, as it is at the heart of the reading. It also feels like your relationship and financial situation are directly tied together in some way......s/he's supporting you, you're supporting him/her, you work together.....somehow there seems to be a connection.

The Hanged Man in position one with the Lovers in position two leads me to believe you are really wrestling with the decision to let go or hold onto this connection you have in this relationship. The Queen of Cups in position three tells me you still have a great deal of feelings for this person. In the past you shared a good, honest line of communication and the Sun tells me you are eager to fix the issue and get back to where you once were. The card in position six, the King of Pentacles promises, at least in the short term, you will be able to find some measure of stability and relaibility. I'm concerned by the next few cards, as the next card, the High Priestess can mean that you are withdrawing or being incredibly passive in the situation. Add to it the card in position 8, the 9 of Cups, and you may feel like you have no outside support to turn to because those around you feel like you "have the perfect life" or at the very least nothing to complain about. Normally, the card in position 9 is your guidance, but I think in this case, it may represent a fear that those around you will not understand and may reject you if you break off this relationship or make a major change that affects your finances. Your final card, the Knight of Pentacles leads me to believe that the resolution of your issues will require a realistic look at all of the issues and careful, cautious planning.

One final note.....as someone who's been at my wit's end in relationships, and completely unsure which way to go, I'd encourage you to reach out to someone--a friend or family member.....someone who can help you put your unique situation into perspective. If no one fits the bill, I'd def look into counseling options.......I went to a counselor for only six sessions when I was thinking of leaving my ex.....having his objective persepctive on the situation was a life saver. Good luck to you and the best of holiday blessings to you!

-Steph

• Hi Stephcan13

I so badly need some help also with a reading, I don't understand as much of it as I should, especially with my boyfriend- I don't know if he is for real or not , should I marry him , is he cheating

or what?

Thank you for any help.

Earthgirl6

• Sure thing Earthgirl6.....I'll post it tomorrow before lunch. 🙂

• Thank you! 🙂

• Earthgirl6,

For your reading I used the Heart Tarot. I changed your question a bit.......more along the lines of "what are the issues surround earthgirl6's relationship. I find that this provides better information about your situation, because ultimately only you can decide whether this young man in trustworthy or not. This is how the cards fell:

1. King of Pentacles

2. 3 of Swords

3. 6 of Swords

4. The Lovers

5. King of Swords

6. 8 of Pentacles

7.Queen of Cups

8. The Hanged Man

9. 10 of Swords

10. The Chariot

It's interesting to see that even though your question pertained to love and a serious relationship, the reading itself if very Swords dominate. It seems that there might be an overall struggle between your heart and your head. Without even delving into the individual meanings of the cards, I'd say that you're either insanely attracted to him, but feel he's being shady or just the opposite, he's perfect relationship material and you don't know why you aren't feeling "IT."

The King of Pentacles in position one with the 3 of Swords in postion two tells me that you are struggling with the desire for a serious, supporting, steady relationship verses either a real betrayal from your signifigant other or your fear that he is betraying you. Perhaps he's being acting weird lately, causing you doubt.. Here I will stop and tell you a little about the image on this particular card.....it is a woman with a trident standing in the ocean waving goodbye to a dolphin in the distance. It is obvious that she is deeply connected to the dolphin, but it is moving further into the distance. Perhaps you feel that this relatonship is drifting away as well. The 6 of Swords in position 3, tells me that this has been a struggle, perhaps you feel you have been the sole person "carrying" this relationship for a while, which is magnified by the fact that in position four sits the Lovers. This was, or at least appeared to be a strong relationship. In position 5, the King of Swords (who happens to be surrounded by hearts) shows me you have a great desre for honesty and to find out the reality of the situation. The 8 of Pentacles in position 6 explains that you need to seek out the truth soon. You can no long sit and wonder.....you must take steps to find out truth in an honest and ethical manner. Be careful, the Queen of Cups in position 7 tells me you feel yourself to be a loving, caring person, though others around (position 8, The Hanged Man) feel as though you are vulnerable and (perhaps overly) self-sacrificing. I am very similar.....I will go out of my to help people, but it's a double edged sword, as it makes it very easy for people to take advantage of you. The card in position 9 warns that there may be a period of self pity in your future or the feeling of being a doormat, but its important for you to look at the situation objectively and see if you are allowing yourself to be "stepped on." Ultimately, however, your final card is a positive one, The Chariot. It tells me that ultimately you will find a strong, steady relationship.

I don't know the details of your situation, but I feel as though you need to find an objective opinion--a friend, a family member.....someone who will tell you how it is because you are very much like me--give, give, give until you have nothing left to give. You want to save everyone, but in trying to save everyone, you can easily lose yourself. Your misgivings about this guy could be right on target, or completely off the mark, but right now you're to emotionally involved to delve through it alone. Seek the advice ot those who know you both. Good luck and blessings in the new year!

• Wow! Right on target and thank you very much!

• Hi Stephcan13, would you mind to do a reading for me? This one involves the two jobs I'm applying for. Can you see which one is better for me in the long run career wise and stability and will I get either one of them? The first one is in the current state that I'm living in now and the other one is in another state where I came from.. Appreciate your help and time..