For AstraAngel

• Dear AstraAngel,

How are you? You haven't been around for a while and I wanted to make sure you are all right.

Wishing you Love, peace, joy and a Wonderful Christmas.

Pivoine

• Pivoine - Hope you don't mind if I add an image for AstraAngel here too. I recently posted this on my facebook site and it reminds me of the angels like Astra who look out for us little "doves". Thank you AstraAngel!

• Hi Pivoine

WIshing you a very happy and merry Christmas! How has your day been? Wonderful I hope! Did you hear from your friend? You have been on my mind lately, although I had to pull away from the forum for a bit as I was feeling a little stretched, so maybe some time away to recharge or something... anyway, I just wanted to say hi and wish you blessings... my day here has been really nice with my family, it has been really sweet... I baked a blueberry pie that was fun and it actually tastes pretty good!

Love and peace, astra

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Astra,,

• I ment to add,

Good to see your had a nice time..

In my read to you, i did pull the four of swords.. in which is rest and rejuvenation.. and i often feel your in high demand and have scant time for you.

The blueberry pie sound lovely... myself only few months got to love blueberries.. very nice.

Love and Light Astra

Scully

• Dear Astra,

Hope noone will I mind I write here also.

We are so grateful for all your help on all of our problems, big or small. God knows how much I asked of you and all I could give in return was a "small" thank you.

You deserve a big break, recharge your batteries and take care of your life first.

Hope you are also having some fun on your break

Love and Light,

Fishy

• Hi Astra

Lovely to hear from you! I am so glad you had a nice Christmas with your family. You are getting really good at baking and you seem to enjoy it which is lovely. Yes, the break seems necessary, it can get overwhelming and you are too kind. I had a lovely Christmas with my family and I am having a few days of much needed peace and quiet. Would love to keep in touch if you will. p i v o i n e n m a i @ g m a i l. c o m. Pls leave the spaces out. He called some time ago and it was difficult. A poem last Friday about his anger and not even a Christmas thought, just a note yesterday saying he trusted he was thinking of me.

I loved your sketch! 2012 will be a good year for us dear Astra, I don't know in what way, but it will. Love, Peace and Joy for the New Year.

Pivoine

HAPPY NEW YEAR ASTRA

• Happy 2012 !!!

• I don't know why there are all those ****, it is supposed to be a v like in pivoine.

• Hi Pivoine

Hey thanks for the nice words and wishes, and those fireworks... very exciting! Yes, 2012 is going to be wonderful in so many ways, a fresh start perhaps and some breakthroughs for us all!

And you heard from your friend, I am wishing good things for he and you... let's agree that he will work through whatever and break through into some high ground where the energies are very nice for him! ANd you!

I am still kinda laying low for a time until I regain a little clearer sense for my part on this forum... I love doing this, sharing back and forth... I think the "divination" aspect of tarot reading as in "what is he/she thinking/feeling/doing, will he come back, will he call, will this, will that... oh my! It becomes a little overwhelming and I don't mind pulling cards to see... however I also am trying to keep an ear to Heaven to see what is really helping us... sometimes I think the path we are all on now is a little "different" and so some of the old relationship rules may no longer apply... anyway, I am taking it easy and will wait until it seems appropriate to try to help... I wish I could wave my wand and make all of the relationships heavenly, like tonight! Still we have to wait and trust that all will work out - and it will!

So Happy New Year to you too! I will also drop you a note, and hope that is a blessing for you.

Love and light and happy days ahead... very happy...

astra

• And

Jenever7

Thank you for that really sweet painting that is really beautiful, and I pray I have an angel like that over me. Blessings to you and I wish you much love and light and good fortune, fantastic health and everything working out so wonderfully for you in 2012!

love and light

astra

And.. dear Scully21, you are a real blessing and I apologize I have not been here as much I have had some needed time just being quiet and recharging I guess... My holidays have been wonderful and I hope that same for you.... I am wishing you the most wonderful 2012 ever, you have many wonderful gifts and there are great things ahead for you in love and career and your gifts....

love and light to you Scully21. And Scully.... you do have a fox out there... waiting for you... lots of mysteries and alien conspiracies to be solved by you two... ha ha....

ANd BTW... the blue artwork... amazing!.... thanks for sharing. Reminds me of something... very sweet and peaceful...

Fishyone, thank you for your note, yes the holidays are nice, and I am having some fun and hope you are too! You are very kind and I am sending you some heavenly love and nice developments for you in 2012 - be on the lookout for some nice new doors opening for you....

peace and love, astra