M I A no more

• Hi all, I've's been MIA for a while but it's been ue to busy, busy, busy. I have a new laptop and getting used to it has been a challenge. Thiings are getting better. Glidna and I establishing a relationship.My

I have also been doing my finger work. I'll be settin up an online Pagan ministry and blog after the first of the year. I have to up date my Matrix software and there are a couple of new programs to acquire but, it's not going to cost as much as I thought.

I did check in with the IRS and I am qualified for tax exempt status. My sites will be both religious and educational. I just have to file a copy of my ordination papers over at the parrish seat..

If I don't get back to you as soon as I should or I fall off the grid, just know that things are keeping me from posting. I'll do my best to post as often as possible.

BTW: Happy Yule everyone and may you be bless with health, wealth, and properity in the New Year.

Bright Blessings

RM

• Happy Yule Mother Reverend I cannot wait to check out your ministry & blog please keep us posted

many blessing