Anyone up for a few reading exchanges? :)

• Hello all! 🙂

Anyone interested in exchanging a tarot reading with me?

Post below first, and then we can discuss our questions 🙂

Thank you! Hope everyone is having a happy holiday season.

love,

Dani Bo ❤

• Hey Dani Bo,

Hope you're having a great holiday! I just got back from Iraq and need to get my Tarot skills back up to speed. I've read for family and friends countless times, but I've never done an Internet reading before. I'd love to do an exchange, if you're still interested.

• Hello,

This sounds interesting.

I would like to exchange a reading.

• Hello Stephcan13! 🙂

You just came back from Iraq? Were you fighting over there? Well if you were, I sure do send you a lot of love and prayers! You are one tough cookie! haha 🙂

Anyways, I'd love to exchange with you! What would you like to ask? If you have more than a couple questions, that's always great. I love doing follow up readings and stuff.

As for me...well I have probably such stupid question! I met this guy named Nick over the summer, and we haven't spoken at all. I send him an e-mail this past week asking him out to coffee...but no response.

I just want to know: Is it best for me to be a little more patient, and wait to see if he'll send me an e-mail, or is this a sign that I should just move on? I don't know what to do.

Thanks! You are a darling 🙂 I hope you are also having a very great holiday season! You sure do deserve it 🙂

I look forward to your questions!

love,

Dani Bo ❤

• Hello EIAI 🙂

I would love to exchange a reading with you too! What's your question?

My question is in the above post! thanks! 🙂

love,

Dani Bo ❤

• Oh, thank you!

I'll start on it right away.

I post the reading here? I've always done readings by email so what ever you would like is fine.

I'm really concerned over university. I've never liked going and right now I'm really seeing no end is sight since I'm not making any progress.

My Question: Should I stop trying to go to University?

• For your question I did a seven card spread:

First Card: The Present State of the question

Balsamic Moon in Water

Disillusion

Card meaning: A time of disillusionment; something coming to an end; poweful feeling kept inside-- sign of revenge and anger that needs to be redirected.

Second Card: The past

Gibbous Moon in Fire

Individuality

Card Meaning: A strong force directing you towards a path of destiny. December 6-10 may have been important with regards to the question.

Third Card: The Future

First Quarter in Earth

Stability

Card Meaning: A need to push in order to get things running and working towards success. January 31- February 3 may bee important dates with regard to the question.

Fourth Card: Relates to the Past

Door

Card Meaning: A sudden decision needed to be made or a new opportunity arrived.

Fifth Card: Relates to the Present

Duel

Card Meaning: Desire to win; Choices need to be made and they may cause you to clash views with others.

Sixth Card: Relates to the Future.

Bouquet

Card Meaning: A sudden, overwhelming feeling of love; unexpected excitement and passion.

Seventh Card: Advice from the Goddess

Venus

Card Meaning: Love in all forms; There may be a price to pay for self-indulgence; Act slowly; the Month of May is an important month

Interpretation: From what I can see, the cards are very supportive of you and this person. Although, I am getting a sense that he's busy with other things, or another one, but I feel like even if you do want to give up there is something that won't let you. Wait and see for a while.

• Danibo

Sorry to chime in but have been on this forum for a while and have seen you ask about this same Nick for some time now.. You have gotten such great readings from some of the best readers on this site and almost all have told you the same thing. Don't mean to be so frank but you should give this guy a break if he has not reached out in all this time and it was only a short 2-3 hour lunch date it's time to move on. If I remember correctly it was one date and no contact since and it was over 6 months ago right? Also you were the one to track him down through his co workers you did not even know. Again not trying to be mean spirited about it please don't take it like just breaks my heart to see you so devoted to someone who shows no sign of devotion back. By you focusing so much on this guy you are missing out on the possibility of meeting another great guy who possibly has the same interest as you.

Again I'm sorry for writing I'm sure it is not what you want to hear. I actually came on this thread because I started doing readings I am very new and thought this would be fun. I did not realize it was you until I read the question you asked and just felt like I had to share I did not come on here to cause you trouble so again sorry if I did.

• Hello inspiredlove 🙂

No hard feelings. I know...I ask the same question. haha. But I don't know why...I can't let it go, you know?

I apologize if I've frustrated you by asking the same question. Now it's just a question on moving on. I feel as if something is preventing me from doing that, and it's bothering me a great deal.

Anyways, if you would like to ask a question or anything, you are more than welcome! 🙂

love,

Dani Bo ❤

• EIAI,

First off…you did a wonderful reading. Thanks a million! : ) I’ll talk about that after I get to your reading.

Okay, so your question is: Should you drop out of University?

I basically just asked some questions on how your life would differ if you stayed in school, or if you made the decision to stop going. Here we go!

1. Opportunities if you stay - KING OF WANDS.

The king of wands represents a born leader. He is very goal-driven, and does all he can to get the results he wants. He also believes that when he has supporters around him, he always gets the job done. He thinks power is in numbers. Again, he is very visionary and goal-oriented. I’m guessing that if you do choose to stay in college, you will make the decision to become like this king, and do whatever it takes to make sure you finish.

2. Opportunities if you go - FOUR OF SWORDS, REVERSED.

The four of swords reversed indicates restlessness. You may also be trying to avoid any period of contemplation or meditation on a particular issue because you are worried about what it might bring up. This card also represents frustration and lack of change. Maybe your life will be at a stand still. I see this card as telling you that if you do choose to stop going to school, you will become restless, frustrated, and worried about where your life may be headed.

3. Obstacles if you stay - THE HEIROPHANT.

This card almost always has to do with set traditions and some established rules. You may have trouble staying within the lines that confine you, so to speak. There may be some rules or some beliefs that you may have to start believing in, when in reality, you actually disagree quite a lot. It is going to be an obstacle for you because you are an innovative person, and like to not really be bound by a set of chains that is set here. However, the hierophant is well known for encouraging the pursuit of knowledge. This Tarot card can indicate a period of increased studying and learning, through formal mechanisms. Maybe your obstacle will also be the intensity or high level of the material you will be studying.

4. Obstacles if you go – THE MOON.

The moon is the card of dreams, intuition, and your unconscious mind. The Moon is a psychological card of projecting fear into your present and your future, based on past experiences. The images, thoughts and feelings that you have repressed over time cause inner disturbances that are becoming overwhelming. As a result, you are now experiencing negative blocks within your personality, causing fear and anxiety. To remedy this, you need to go through a purging process whereby deep memories are released. This card also has to do with illusions and things that are not as they appear to be. You need clarity, for the moon card is usually pulled for an individual that may not be sure of their destination in life, have lost their way, and can only be helped and guided by their inner intuition. I’m thinking that your obstacle if you leave will be trying to provide yourself with some goals or getting yourself out of denial. You will have to face the idea of not knowing where your future is headed, which again ties into the four of swords.

5. Future outcome if you stay – QUEEN OF SWORDS, REVERSED.

Seems as if you are going to start as the King, and turn into his Queen! : )

Anyways, the Queen reversed means that later on, you may begin to start thinking more with your heart than your head. You will become more in tune with your emotions, especially during this time. However, that may not be a good thing, as it may distort your thinking in rough situations you may be in at the time. You may have clouded judgment, and clouded vision in other matters. You may have to re-think what you want in life, and figure out how to get there. I’m seeing this as right after you finish, you may have a hard time deciding what you do with yourself.

6. Future outcome if you go - THE CHARIOT, REVERSED.

The chariot reversed indicates that you may feel as if you have little control over your life. You feel as if life is just dragging you by the hand, and you have no willpower to stop it. You will have to learn that some things in your life you will not be able to control, and you will have to learn how to manage the things you can. You may also feel abused by others, and feel as if they are using you just because they can. You literally need to learn how to gain back the reins of your own life, which may be a challenge.

All in all, I’m sensing that the cards would like you to stay in school. At least, that’s how I see it. However, being in college is really hard. Trust me, I know. It’s definitely not for everyone, and it’s a decision you need to make for yourself. Would you be able to support yourself with income if you didn’t finish college? Only you know the answer to that question.

I wish you all the best. : ) Let me know if you have any follow up questions!

As for the reading you did for me, you are quite on point! On December 8th, I made the decision to send him one last e-mail, and decided to stop thinking about him after that. But I couldn’t, for some odd reason. I see this second set of dates. I wonder if this may be the time for him to respond? I’m hoping these set of dates won’t be me sending him another e-mail, because I just can’t anymore, you know?

I have had some other readings done for me recently, and they all say that something very bad has happened to him recently that is making it hard for him to talk to me. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. Thank you so much for the insight. I really appreciate it. : )

I guess I’ll just wait around till February 3rd, and then move on maybe? Haha.

Love,

Dani Bo ❤

• DaniBo

I completely understand thanks for not taking offense I really hope you are able to get the answers you seek.. Take care hun and best of luck to you!

• DaniBo,

Usually when I do a reading for someone not sitting in front of me, I try to have something with their energy (something they've made, something, they've owned, something they've given me) present when I prepare to do a reading. We didn't have that option, unfortunately, so I pulled the High Priestess from my favorite deck to represent you and placed it on the deck I would be reading from. (Hopefully, you agree with my choice.) Since this has been a long term issue for you, I used the Celtic Cross spread to give me a better overview. These are the cards I drew:

1. 3 of Cups

2. 7 or Swords

3. 9 of Cups

4. 2 of Pentacles

5. The Hermit

6. The Fool

7. The Chariot

8. Queen of Wands

9. The Hierophant

10. Knight of Cups

Your spread has a great many major arcana cards, which signals to me that while this particular young man isn't necessarily an issue, what he represents to you is. As you stated in your question, your issue is your need for connection vs this young man's (and maybe young men in general) desire to be solitary. I feel as though this has been a issue for you in the past, as it is for many young women--a guy shows a lot of interest, then drops off the face of the earth. You have a great natural desire to meet a good guy who will stick around and the connection you made with this guy, no matter how brief, made him seem like a good possiblity. In the past you've had a difficult time maintaining balance when it comes to men and relationships, though it feels as though you've grown better at not letting the man in your life become your whole world. Since The Hermit is in position 5, I'd recommend maintaining this current attitude of introspection. Give yourself some distance from this guy and all guys in general. If you can maintain this, I believe The Fool in positon 6 promises you a new begining, perhaps a new relationship on the horrizon. However, I think it is also urging you to not take relationships serious just yet.....have some fun, enjoy being single or "just dating" for the near-term. Your self image and the image others have of you is awesome--they see you as self-confident and attractive, and fortunately you feel this too. The Hierophant is your guidance, which I take to mean that you should join an organization, take a class or volunteer in something that really interests you.....I think this will lead to the promise of the Knight of Cups that sits in postion 10. Your romantic knight is out there.....but I don't think it's this young man. The good news is that if you begin to enjoy yourself more, and immerse yourself in the things DaniBo loves, you will find him and he will be great. 🙂

Good luck DaniBo! Blessing to you and your family. Happy Holidays and thank you for letting me read for you.

-Steph

P.S. If anyone would like to take on my current issue: I'm finishing my time with the Army in October and I'm not sure what to do when I get out....so many possibilites.....what are the issues I should take into consideration surrounding life after the Army?

• Oh and if anyone else wants to let me have a go at their question, let me know......I'm spending the next few days lounging around the house, crocheting 😉

• Thank you Danibo!

I hope you do find the right person for you.

You are a person of much worth, but not everyone is worthy of you no matter how much you may think they need you.

Your reading reminds me of one I got three years ago. It almost said the same thing, so I guess I am better off going to University.

Thank you again and happy holidays!

• Dear Stepcan13 🙂

Thank you so very much for your reading. After I read it today on my phone, i already started to notice other people! haha I've decided just to move on for now, and if he decides to come back, he can enter my life again without causing pain...and if not, at least I'll be okay!

I will get to your reading tomorrow, if that's all right with you 🙂

And Dear EIAI,

thank you for your encouraging words. I wish you all the success in the world. If you ever want a reading again, you can always get one from me! haha happy holidays!

love to you both,

Dani Bo ❤

• Stephcan13,

I'm so sorry! I got all caught up in the christmas bustle that I forgot about your reading.

I will most definitely have it for you by tonight....after I go to some sales! haha 😉

Thanks for being patient. You're the best!

love,

Dani Bo ❤