1 Question Readings for 10 People Only

• Lovely great warm Shuabby:

Thank you ever so much. It tells me when i go for my check up in may I will decline measurements to keep the endomitriosis in check. I feel it won´t come back as bad and what shows is in worst case to be rid off with a peek inside n remove by needle.

I also feel twins for me lol. as for the man well i knwo one who is acting behaving younger than his years and he loves the outdoors a sin boating, hiking, cycling n such., Time will tell if this is him or not. Im pressing me fingers that it is LOL

Thank you again.

lastly many seasons greetings to you Shuabby dear n ya family. Love n kisses

cwb

• Sweetie Radien Sun,

see i KNEW Shuabby would extend her endless kindness one more time and help you as well.

I just knew it, and it´s so great n warm n special to see her extend such kindness.

You´re lucky. N for the record, if Shuabby had been unable am i certain one or more, me included would have offered to insight you.

Seasons blessings to you as well my dear

cwb

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Shuabby,

Ah a healer - no wonder 🙂

Yes I would greatly appreciate a private reading - do send me your details at

moon _ danceur @ yahoo . com

no spaces in between the words and symbols.

• Argh sorry Shuabby - please use moondanceur @ gmail . com

Again, no spaces between words and symbols.

Hope to hear from you soon and Merry Christmas!

• Hello Shuabby, thank you very much for taking the time for me. I will keep my eyes open, but I must admit I was gutted at your reply, I kind of see things differently, maybe it is what I need to open my eyes to, who knows, I will update you in time and yes I will look into getting myself some Jade. Many thanks.

Have a lovely Christmas and a happy New Year.

Love and Light LL

• Shuabby,

Thanks very much for the reading. I want to retire but not quite eligible yet. I am preparing, however, which is worrisome for the economy we currently have. Big fish is a good thing! I happen to like fish for pets and the fancy type for pets. I don't want to be alone at old age, nor do I want too many people around. I have lots of plans for things to do. But it seems you are saying that I don't have anything to worry about. Thank you again.

• This post is deleted!

• Shuabby,

Thanks so much for your insight. I would love to go into detail about other things if you are available.....

Thanks and happy and blessed New Year!

Joe

• Happy New Year to you and your Family, dear Shuabby!

Sent with Love ❤

• Thanks so much for my reading ! I wish you and yours a Happy Health New Year !