Insight into love life?

• Dear all,

I was wondering if there is ever going to be any significant other? Any true love? I really lost hope in that topic, which makes me very sad 😞 I have been together with someone for a year, but we broke off a year ago and since then there was no other guy in the picture. I've been looking and looking but i'm really tired of looking and so I kind of surrendered 😞 Sometimes I even think about my ex.. it is not that i want him back, i am somehow still mysteriously attached to him and i am just longing for some love.. Could someone maybe give me a little insight in my future love life? Is there ever going to be a next boyfriend/husband? And for what signs should I be looking? Also after I broke off with my ex we never spoke again, I would really like to know what he thinks about me or our past relationship (he ignores my msg and telephone calls) I am really desperate:/

My birthdate is 12.April 1991, my ex's is 24.September 1990, if any picture is needed I can attach it!

Thanks so much in advance and for your help!!

Best regards and a merry christmas:)

Shalott

• You will find love again if you really want to but at the moment fear, self-pity, and self-doubt are holding you back. If you give off the positive vibes of loving yourself, other people will want to love you and be around you, too. If you truly believe you deserve love, then you will find it. You have to shake off your tendency to dwell in the past and lose the 'lost-little-puppy-dog' or 'weak dependent child' vibes you give off to others. All you will attract that way are those who will mistreat you or use you. You have to stop looking for a lover who will be the good parent you may never have felt you had and release any old feelings of abandonment that might be affecting your relationships. You must shift yourself into high-functioning mode because you have the potential to be a real dynamo and success story if you do.

Your best matches were born -

LOVE AFFAIR

• Gemini (week of June 3 - June 10 and also days June 19 - June 20)

• Cancer (week of June 21 - June 24 and week of July 11 - July 18)

** Leo (week of July 26 - August 2: good for love and friendship)

** Virgo (week of September 11 - September 18: good for love and friendship)

• Scorpio (week of October 26 - November 2)

• Scorpio (week2 of November 12 - November 24)

• Capricorn (week of January 17 - January 19)

*Aquarius (week of January 20 - January 22)

MARRIAGE

• Pisces/Aries (week of March 19 - March 25)

• Taurus (week of May 3 - May 10)

• Cancer (week of July 3 - July 10)

• Virgo (week of September 3 - September 10)

• Libra (week of October 11 - October 18)

** Scorpio (week of November 3 - November 11: also good for friendship)

• Sagittarius (week of December 11 - December 18)

• Capricorn (week of January 3 - January 9)

FRIENDSHIP

• Aries (week of April 19 - April 19)

• Taurus (weeks of April 20 - May 20)

• Gemini (week of May 21 - May 24 and also week of June 11 - June 20)

• Cancer (week of July 19 - July 22)

• Leo (week of July 23 - July 25)

** Leo (week of July 26 - August 2: good for love and friendship)

• Leo (week of August 3 - August 10: this friendship starts out antagonistic or competitive, then mellows, and also the days of August 19 - August 22)

• Virgo (days of August 23 - August 25))

** Virgo (week of September 11 - September 18: good for love and friendship)

• Virgo (days of September 19 - September 22)

• Libra (days of September 23 - September 25)

• Libra (days of October 19 - October 22)

• Scorpio (days of October 23 - October 25)

• Scorpio (week of November 3 - November 11: this is good for both friendship and marriage)

• Sagittarius (week of November 25 - December 2)

• Capricorn (week of December 26 - January 2: good for friendship and work)

• Capricorn (week of January 10 - January 16)

• Aquarius (weeks of January 31 - February 18)

• Pisces (week of February 19 - February 22 and also week of March 3 - March 10)

As you can see, you and your ex would have been better off as friends. Sorry, but I feel your ex is trying to put the relationship behind him and move on. You should do the same.