Lost love

• Ever since I was a child I dream of having a husband who love me kiss me tell me I am pretty everyday I found him but I have one big problem he is not from my home town he come to my home town for only 2 years and now the time come for him to go back the problem is I am marry to someone else and I don't love my husband I am confuse I can,t see this man again it is so much complicated he tell me He is going to write me but what else can I do I love this man so much I feel I can,t continue this life without him it,s so hard.

• Hi almendares. I recommend you take things one step at a time. If you don't love your husband, find an attorney and begin separation. Understand, however, that when one trades one partner for another, the likelihood of the relationship lasting can be very small. If you truly don't love your current husband, you don't have to be with him. However, there are no guarantees. The man you say you do love may not choose to be with you. And sadly there are plenty of men who like to romance women who specifically are unavailable. If you are committed to being with someone who loves you, then take steps to make that happen. But don't count on this man.

Make good choices, and stick by them--and yourself!

Blessings,

Ahliyah