Struggling ,I hope a finding a way...

• Hello all,

New year is coming and I do not feel this new years's excitement...And struggling too much..I hope 2012 will bring peace for me...Maybe this quater syndrome..I really do not know.Everything is changing so quickly.I can not adapt,I can not fight...feeling guilty, powerless..like a crap....What is happening to me...

There are lots of things to do,but I can't do. Somebody tied my hands,my brain...

And I would ask any of you,new year reading

My birthday 10th july 1985

any way Happy Chritmas all you...

• I can relate Chocolatebox I still havent finished my shopping and I havent even planned dinner for christmas. I dont feel like celebrating although I am trying. Hang in there. also it has helped me to read the captains's blog about leating go and healing. Wise woman the captain is and it is hard letting go of the past but I am getting there.

much light laughter &blessings

• It will get better take deep breaths and breathe and be. 🙂

• Shadowmist , I wish for you and for your family happy Christmas and holidays. These days, I guess sometimes they are testing us if we really appreciate what we have. Have a wonderful Noel, and thank you , I will check captain's blog. Good to look at it.

And Poetic555 , thank you...wow amazing to see butterflies:) As a woman, you know, you want to control , to do all the things perfectly which is impossible. The most important thing in life,hard to learn also, letting go:) I am trying really trying. Happy Christmas and holidays!