Please Pray for Me

• Hi all,

I was badly injured during a routine surgery my medical malpractice. I found a good dr who is going to reverse my ileostomy on Jan. 6 if my blood tests are good.

My 1st blood tests showed a potential problem with my liver and my gallbladder. I have to get more tests tomorrow.

Can you pray for me that my liver will be healthy and my surgery will proceed? Thank you.

• SURE! Also adding right actions towards healing, support and superior medical care. GOD BLESS.

• many prayers and blessings are sent to you for a speedy recovery

• Pilotguy, please keep visualising the good outcome and see yourself healing at all levels. Sending prayers and healing energy to you !

• Sending prayers your way, good luck! 🙂

• blessings and prayers send to you.

Love lotus,bee goodluck

• This post is deleted!

• Pilotguy,

May your blood be cleansed and made new with healthy cell replacements, enabling the liver to do it's job.

Be sure to afford your body all you can, to assist, avoiding anything which strains the liver, including toxins from liver damaging medications , smoking, and alcohol.

Research the web for liver friendly foods and avoid what isn't.

Ask God to help repair the damage, and believe he can and will. See your cells renewed, continue praying and asking for prayer support, for the more prayers, the more vibration for success.

Love and laughter fill your soul, bright energetic forces of healing surround you.

The very best to you.

• Thank you for your prayers. My liver seems healthy, my dr will take out my gallbladder during my ileostomy reversal surgery on Jan 6.

As I was seriously injured by my previous surgeons, this surgery will be difficult. Could you please pray for me that my ileostomy reversal is a success and my gbladder, too. Thank you all.

• Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Things will be fine Pilotguy, i'm sure of that. 🙂

• lol..I feel like ninny!

Many thanks to those mature and wise in understanding.

pilotguy, you have much love and support...and that is a surity.

sending you good intention, praying for assistance from our father and praying for the laying on of many spiritual hands to help your body in healing.