Virgo woman and Cancer man

• Anyone with this pairing?

Just general thoughts, reflections would be great.

Cancer men how do you feel about Virgo women?

Virgal here, so my fellow V sisters...Cancer men?

• Yes, virgo woman here.. Was with a cancer man for a year.We broke op recently. It was great at first.Then I started getting the shell. He didnt know how to communicate.When he was having problems, he would not call or see me for days.I just got so tired of the push and pull of it all and I had to leave. I just never got the feeling that I could trust him, it was like he was keeping secrets.The games he played when he didnt get the attention he wanted were so childish.We were on fire in the bedroom tho very good sex and passion between virgo and cancer is great.I would never date another cancer.Im dating an aquarius now much better.

• He is quite insecure ,miser,indecisive,uncertain, moody, sensitive ,manipulating,choosy in food,like to keep things and old things r dearest to him., like gardening, like to keep all my things , good in memory, love to crack nutty techology issues, love outdoor activities, like gathering and love his space as well as roller coasting ride .. high and dry ..

Me myself.. confident, confusing critical,sensitive,uncertain,cluttering all old stuffs, love for speed, like cars,interest in mechanic and modification stuffs, cut to the point, blunt,like venturing, like my space as well ..very much ..as much as he does .. and he complaint that i went disappearing .. and he reflected it back to me when i stupidly made my heart vulnerable to hurt once i knew i truly love him but now i withdrawn .. i guard my heart and i surpress my feeling and i dun allow myself to love him as much as before .. yeah i guard against him even thu we are back together .. now he is under probation phrase and i did give him warning ...anymore games i will go mia for good..

• i was with one, a friedn,, great communication honety, kind of, etc,, my problem is he left me for a leo woman and she doesnt want me to tak to him, so all the games and lies he tol dme are still there,, i do like him,, just got used and traded in which hurts, althiough he s agreat cook, caring etc,, and i thiught we worked well together, except he was always mad or moody,, and clingy, if he wNT INTERSTED IN ME, THEN WHY HAVE SEX?

• YEAH TRUST IS IMPORTANT TOO, HE TOLD ME WAHT I WANTED TO HEA,, WHICH IS GREAT,, EXCEPT IT MAKES YOU BELIEVE IN FALSE HOPE

• i am honestly contemplating opening a support group for other victims of cancerian men!

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=16650&replies=1