LOVELY SNOWY WINTER FAIRIES HUNT

• ooops, picture of lights flashing,

this is better, for astrology anyway,

• Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the wonderful people here! Thank you for the helpful hints during the hunt and for spreading the good karma 🙂

Tarot.com; thank you for your generosity of another hunt for coins...I greatly appreciate your giving nature!

Love and Blessings to all ~~~~~~~~~*~

• If you didn't find the fairies on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th, are they gone, or are they still there for you to find? Thanks, did manage to find today's but wasn't sure about the status of the three previous ones. Thanks all, and may The Blessings of the Season be with each and every one of you.

• @ Wyrgal - No they are gone. To get any of the coins you have to find them on the day itself. Good luck next time...perhaps around the end of the year or the beginning of next their could be a hunt.

@ Rynna - A special thanks to you because I was doing the same as you and gave up. Thought I wasn't aloud to find her this time around. j/k...lol. I took your route and found her. Thank you!!!

Flow

• so where was she? I was locked out of the computer by my pouting tantrum throwing significant other

and I hope all had a wonderful christmas day

• Hey Shadowmist...she was hanging around in Capricorns lair...lol. Just she didn't take the front door all the time. For some of us she ran and snook into the lair through the side door. Go figure!! LOL

Perhaps she felt your tantrum coming and ran!!!! LOL..j/k.

Yeah Christmas was good now resting from that and prepping for the New Year bash!! Can't wait until it all is over.

• Hey Shadowmist...she was hanging around in Capricorns lair...lol. Just she didn't take the front door all the time. For some of us she ran and snook into the lair through the side door. Go figure!! LOL

Perhaps she felt your tantrum coming and ran!!!! LOL..j/k.

Yeah Christmas was good now resting from that and prepping for the New Year bash!! Can't wait until it all is over.

• thanks flowsco yeah she probably did run & hide and yes he is still throwing his tantrums lol