LOVELY SNOWY WINTER FAIRIES HUNT

• Found her. Thanks everyone for the clues. Would like to wish everyone now a very Blessed Merry Christmas, since a lot of us are in different time zones.

• kLOL.. ooohh is it tomorrow yet?

• just looked for love, easy to find.

• thanks for the clues, Merry Christmas to all !!!

• what is todays clue!merry cristmas everyone!all the best!

• Looking!!

• merry cristmas!let us know when you find it!

• °•*.˛.°★。˛ °.★** *˛.

˛ °_██_。./ .˛ ..♥MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS*★ ♥

˛. (´• ̮•)˛°/.♫.♫˛. ˛_Π_____. * ˛*

.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •.˛*./______/~\. ˛.。˛* ˛. *。

*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬ .

¯˜"°••°"˜¯´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯¬´¯˜"*°´¯˜"°••°"˜¯ 🙂♥♥♥´¯˜"*°•

• Merry Christmas Everyone. Clue for the day "Everything you wanted to know about the Goat".... Current zodiac. Good Luck. 🙂

• zodiac central-capricorn

• Well this is curious...it isn't showing up on my screen and I have been on that page a couple of times.

Anyways I will check later on the day. Got to start prepping for dinner.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Thank you Pardee for the last clue (25-12-11)

• Thank you Pardee and Liejena for clues. I finally found her down near the bottom on the far right--even though I had checked that page three times before I had missed her earlier. Merry Christmas to all. Have a great day!

• thanks for clues pardee and liejena. took going to the page twice to get her, way way down as said. Have a very merry christmas everyone.

• Hey Astro Winter Solstice Fairy Lovin' Friends! Merry Christmas !! Hey Flowsco, I had the same problem with that mercurial little airy fairy, Adelade, too! She kept dancing around like a quicksilver, cool breeze, but I finally found her! Being a Gemini, like Adelade, I knew she just needed to intuitively move around the site until she felt ready to hang out in the same place again for the majority time of this Christmas day. It was worth it though, 'cause she very generously gave 10 karma coins~~yay!:)

So, I will add a last bonus hint, as I enjoy the helpful hints but like it still to feel like a puzzle/game to figure out with a little imagination. Whether or not anyone gets this far in reading this or even needs it at this point....i"m offering it up~~maybe it's more your style too!:)

BONUS CLUE! :

When a CAPRICORN focuses her/his intention, it seems their goals are CENTRAL to how the world functions. Sometimes their hard work up that mountain can be challenging, but the goat is smart enough to take the time and notice the shiny silver star, named Adelade, hanging in the windy sky, south of the moon. She motivates Capricorn by SOUTH SURPASSING CELEBRITY importance and dancing JUST ABOVE displays of FUTILE RESISTANCE because she feel's it's fair and and RIGHT. She is a gold and silver dancing, guiding light, always mercurial and bright, balancing out the earth with her breezy playfulness. I hope you all enjoy the Solstice goodies of 10 karma coins she has to gift you!

Many blessings....this was fun! ~~Love, light and conscious creative

connection, islandsq:)

• Oh, and you're very welcome Rhon63~~my pleasure, glad it helped!:) Blessings~

• Thank you all for the awesome clues! Don't think I would've found them all on my own! Hope everyone has a Merry Yule, Christmas or whatever and however you celebrate the season 🙂 May peace, love and joy fill your hearts!

• Thanks for all your great clues! Have a lovely Christmas Day, and fabulous New Year! Until the next hunt....

• @shadowmist ~ belated thank you for the clue yesterday. I found her no problem, but she wouldn't click. I tried and tried, and finally late in the evening it said oops, you already did it. I don't know what that problem was.

@Pardee, Liejena, and Islandsq ~ thanks for the clues. I had been to that page and she didn't show up. I tried logging out and back in, refreshing, finally even tried on another computer. Not there.

So finally, instead of going to the page through Zodiac Central, I went to the Sun in Capricorn page and clicked the everything about Capricorn link from there. Viola! There she was just floating around.

So, just to see, I then went back to Zodiac Central and clicked the link, and -- she was still not there for me. So weird.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all!!

• Thanks for the clues everyone. I had trouble finding her, too -- finally went through Birthday Central to Capricorn, to more about Capricorn. I wonder if she's moving about within Cap today to keep us guessing.

Happy Holidays!!

• Thanks for the steps, islandsq

Otherwise, I most likely would have been lost, in Capricorn.