BLUEMOON,WATERGIRL& SHUABBY NEED READING PLEASE!!!!

• Hi!

I got a good advice from Maqickal and she told me to ask you for a reading. I am really struggling here with my Virgo guy. Long story short: he left me out of a sudden with a reason that he wants to be alone and doesn't know what he wants. He doesn't contact me, usually answers SOME of my emails, SMS. I feel that we are really good together and could you please help me? I would be very gratefull!

Me: 30.06.1987, Him: 27.08.1982

Thank you!

• Cancergirl87

I sense that he told you the truth that he wants freedom to find himself and his place in the world. He will in the next six months and than will contact you again. In the meantime I would persue your own world of wants and desires. Do you paint as I see art around you and also I hear music. You are gifted and need to open and explore the many treasures you have to share with the world around you.

Love will be grand for you in 2012 is what I am getting and a man that is a bit older than you by 10 years will offer his love to you and if you accept it than you will be taken on an adventure and make memories you will cherish for the rest of your life. I feel the ocean with you and that when you married in the next three years that you will live by the ocean and the color ol the sea should be worn by you or please put it in your home decor, it is very healing for you.

Happiness is on it's way to you there is noting that will stop it.

Happy New Year

Shuabby

• Dear Shuabby!

I am very grateful for your help! I had the same feeling that he will need 6 months. But my question is, should I leave him alone for this time or keep a friendly relationship via emails just to keep the bond? He is 5 years older than me so that means that I will not stay with him anyway?

I have another question, could you maybe tell me for another man. I am wondering about him for 8 years now. I always see him as "the one". I just want to know what you have to say.

Me: 30.06.1987, Him: 15.12.1979

Happy new year and thans sooo much!!!!!

• CancerGirl87

Yes, you can try to keep a friendship with the first man, but do not place a high hope on it.

Eight years is a long time to look at a man and see him as the one. He is a Taurus and you a Fish. This combo needs to be looked at closer. Is he already attached to another woman and you imagine how it would be to be closer to him in ways that would lead to marriage?

It is all right to see and dream but in real life I do not feel he is the ONE either.

Do not give up hope in your lovelife just yet. I feel a man of sandy hair and he has a beautiful tan which means you will meet him in the summertime around a boat dock by water. He will be older than you are as I stated and you and he will be attracted to one another and he will be of help in teaching you about life and love. The choice is always yours if you want to say yes and learn. I do not feel at this time a marriage for you until 2015 when you will have more life lesson experieces to help you in making a very good marriage partner choice.

Shuabby

• Thanks for your answer but you made a mistake, I am a Cancer and he is a Sagittarius. 🙂 I also know that I will never be with him again, I am just wondering all this time if he was really the one or not... Who knows?! Maybe it is not meant to be for me... I am still waiting for my Virgo and nothing happens... In the previous post you said that he will call me in 6 months, now you said that I shouldn't hope for it? I am confused now...

• Could you please make a reading for me, it is very important in this stage. I would be very glad.

Me: 30.06.1987, Him: 02.07.1984

Merry X-Mas

• Cancer girl,

I am a female Virgo. I love a cancer man. He is 10 hrs younger than me. He told me he loved me and At firt i oubted it bc he told me early on, and we virgos dont believe everyting at first, weneed o feel safe and ometimes takes us longer than others bc of our reserved ways.

When i came to realization tht it ws ok to let my gurd own and open up, i then showered him w LOVE in return. It was like a waterfall of emotion. I believed him bc I never had anyone make me feel as wanted and as attractive and as safe as he did.

We are perfect for each other , except, he turned on me and when I returned his words of love, he changed his mind.

I have been devastated. He also listened o others opinions asking for their advice regarding me and him (people who don't know me). Instead of following his heart.

I was the most cultured and loving and open woman he had ever been with. He loved me, he said he did and he loved my qualities. Yet, he was fickle, so I even doubt his love and consider it FAKE.

So, I am asking you, how can you be in love with this Virgo and still question about other men? So soon after the Virgo? Then you are being fickle with your emotions and insincere!

This man also created drama between that was unnecessary and he changed his mind only for the wrong things and wrong reasons.

Please explain your behavior?

It was too frightening for him and he left w/o anycontact. It has been a ur and a half and the past lunar eclipse this month brought the pain to the forefront.

• Cancer girl,

I am a female Virgo. I love a cancer man. He is 10 hrs younger than me. He told me he loved me and At firt i oubted it bc he told me early on, and we virgos dont believe everyting at first, weneed o feel safe and ometimes takes us longer than others bc of our reserved ways.

When i came to realization tht it ws ok to let my gurd own and open up, i then showered him w LOVE in return. It was like a waterfall of emotion. I believed him bc I never had anyone make me feel as wanted and as attractive and as safe as he did.

We are perfect for each other , except, he turned on me and when I returned his words of love, he changed his mind.

I have been devastated. He also listened o others opinions asking for their advice regarding me and him (people who don't know me). Instead of following his heart.

I was the most cultured and loving and open woman he had ever been with. He loved me, he said he did and he loved my qualities. Yet, he was fickle, so I even doubt his love and consider it FAKE.

So, I am asking you, how can you be in love with this Virgo and still question about other men? So soon after the Virgo? Then you are being fickle with your emotions and insincere!

This man also created drama between that was unnecessary and he changed his mind only for the wrong things and wrong reasons.

Please explain your behavior?

It was too frightening for him and he left w/o anycontact. It has been a ur and a half and the past lunar eclipse this month brought the pain to the forefront.

• Sorry I am writing from an iPad. The typos are bad.

At first I doubted his words of love bc he told me early on 3 weeks into it to be exact! Virgos like cancers needs to feel safe before we let our guard down.

He listen to others opinions of what to do, obviously he asked them, and they themselves were unhealthy people and knew nothing of me or us, to really give good advice. He needed to follow his heart and not run from the slightest.

I do my own thing, but in my heart I wish he'd acknowledge his wrong and come back to me.

He was wrong! And easily swayed with his love. And equity to sensitive when he should have talked about what made him upset instead of hold it in. I am not a mind reader and everything could be fixed if he only tried.

He quickly started hanging with someone else.

Surface and fake moe on his part. He needs to GROW UP and he wonders why he can't have a decent relationship.

I was ready with open arms!

• I still would open my arms for him. But this time he'd have to prove he is trustworthy and seek help for his withdraw from love problem. And he'd have to earn me.

• Cancergirl,

I explained that you should keep your options open and look for the man that I got a view of from your guides coming toward you : I feel a man of sandy hair and he has a beautiful tan which means you will meet him in the summertime around a boat dock by water. He will be older than you are as I stated and you and he will be attracted to one another and he will be of help in teaching you about life and love. The choice is always yours if you want to say yes and learn.

You will marry when the time for that comes and believe me you won't need me or anyone else to tell you that he is the one. You will feel it within your heart and mine with no confusion at all dear. Just enjoy the men that you are meeting and stop placing such high expectations on them to be you soulmate. Flow with life, don't fight it and become confused. You can ask ten psychics for an answer when it really lies within you yourself. A psychic can give you direction, but should never be the basics of your complete descision making.

Happy New Year Believe It

Shuabby

• Dear Kmuse,

you said I should explain myself... I just asked Shuabby for a person that I am wondering about my whole life. Unfortunately I am feeling that my Virgo will never come back! I am devastated but I can't force anyone! I left him alone which makes it easier for him. I met a Cancer guy by accident and we started to hang out. He fell in love with me and now we are together but still I am not sure. I still love my Virgo although he never gave me half that this Cancer is giving me. Now I saw that my Virgo was not trying to fulfill my needs but only his and on his way as well. I am so confused right now because the Cancer is moving waaaay too fast. The sad part is that I am always wondering what is in my Virgo's head... I guess I will never know...

• Could you please make a reading for me, it is very important in this stage. I would be very glad.

Me: 30.06.1987, Him: 02.07.1984