Anything I'm missing with my blog?

• Hello All,

I hope that you are all having a good, healthy, and safe holiday season. I'm going to keep this one short, sweet, and simple.

So my name is Pailyn (I go by my middle name, "Nina") and my date of birth is September 4th, 1992. As a few of you may already know from my previous posts, I adore writing and would like to do it for a living. Lately, I'm satisfying that craving by blogging. I have been following articles on how to make your blog more popular and those tips have been helping a lot. I'm thankful to already have a loyal set of readers (subscribers to my newsletters and fans of my blog's Facebook page as well) and it's expanding every week.

I follow the tips and I do what I can to make each reader feel that they matter and are important versus just a statistic.

It's expanding slowly but surely and I am confident that by the time I get out of college, with as much time I'm devoting to it as I am, it will be even more popular. It's my baby!

I'm wondering if any psychics see anything that I may be missing that could really improve the popularity of my blog and make it popular even faster? Just some advice to make readers keep on coming back?

Any insights and I will be very thankful. If you see the future with the blog by any chance, please share it - although I feel that my blog will just get more and more popular if I keep working hard at it, I'm always interested in what you see.

Thank you.

Best,

Nina

• Just remember that, though it is YOUR blog, you keep your followers interested by keeping up with current trends and issues of the day that may be relevant to them.

• Yes, thank you Captain. I'm doing all of the things blogging websites say I should be doing to hold my followers' interest, and so far it does seem to be working quite well. I'm doing my best to pay close attention to what they want, need, and ask for. I'm just wondering if anyone might sense something that I missed. 🙂

• Do you have a gender preference or target audience because I am sensing there is not enough to interest guys?

• You are right, Captain. It's mostly targeting women. I'm currently trying to work on creating a way for guys to find their place there as well. 🙂

• Anyone else sense anything? One of my flaws is that I'm not the most careful person - I can't be quite careless. I just want to be certain because this is important to me.

Thank you to all.

Best,

Nina