I have returned!

• Hello all. I haven't posted for some time, but that's because I've been so busy. My new computer arrived and it's really a big adjustment. I've never worked on a lptop and it's so very different. I'll get used to it.

I've also been very busy gathering info about setting up nonprofit, online ministry. I qualify! I'm also looking at sites that host blogs and websites. The cost is enormous. But, I have time to work on the funding. Hubby is setting up a creative photography site and so I'm not going to really set up my sites until his are up and running.

I have all of my eamail accounts up and ready to go. I'd like to secure my domain names as well. This is all new to me and I have no idea how to proceed. But, I'll get there. After all, I have time.

Blessings to you all

RM

• Hello ReverendMotherAvalon,

You are on your way to a delicious New Year dear, You will get a lot of help (Funding) for your online ministry and you will find yourself covered in bless and happiness with what you achive in 2012. I hear the name of Sally here (I'm clairvoyant) and Willie or Will coming to help you reach out and touch those in need with your wonderful guidance .

Good to see you back and you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and New Year.

Shuabby