Anybody around mind to do me a reading if you have time please?

• Hello,

My life is kind of a mess right now. Would like to get some insight in the next couple of months if possible at all. Just kind of a general reading if someone feels up to it. I would really appreciate any effort. My date of birth 04 May 1962

THank you in advance

God Bless

• In what area is your life a mess?

• Hello The Captain,

I would say most areas.

Have been unemployed for the last five months- have no reserve funds left. Don't have family to support me and son.

As for Love, I haven't had anybody in my life for the last two years.

Health - right arm so painful, can't even lift it really.

What bothers me most at this stage, is finances/job.

Of course love part is a issue too.

Thank you for asking

• Taureengirl, Don't mean to butt in here but I noticed you and I share the same birthdate right down to the year even. Just wanted to say hi! It might sound strange to you but I hardly ever meet anyone with the same birthdate as mine regardless of the year.

I hope everything turns around for you really soon!! Stay positive...I know it can be hard sometimes.

Kinda been in your shoes myself before. My mantra was always: AND THIS TOO SHALL PASS. And just know in your heart it will!!

• Does your son's father support you at all?

Healer Louise Hay says that the arms represent our capacity and ability to hold the experiences of life. So if life feels like it is 'hurting' you at the moment, then that explains the pain in your arm. Heal your life, heal your arm. She suggests you repeat this affirmation morning and night - "I lovingly hold and embrace my experiences with ease and with joy."

Your astrological profile tells me that what you want most is to receive love from others and to gain the acceptance of your peers. You dread being an anonymous member of society, stuck in the suburbs, raising a family. Career is so important to you, yet it has probably been an area of your life that has been like a hair-raising rollercoaster ride, full of ups and downs, with you being haunted by your eternal struggle for validation. But you must approve of yourself first and foremost of all - no one can do it as effectively for you as you can for yourself. Other people can never give you enough support for you to feel you can break out as an individual and take advantage of the exciting opportunities life can offer. You must become your own best friend and supporter, and encourage yourself to go after those things that will bring you happiness - not wait around for others to give you the approval to do so. Otherwise, your life will always be on hold. You must take the risk and start creating your own happiness, even if you feel you don't have enough knowledge to know exactly how to do it. Taurus people can get stuck in a comfortable - or even uncomfortable - rut because of their love of security and routine (I should know, I was born on May 7). Even in an unhappy situation, they don't feel safe taking a risk or making changes to their lives to get out of it. Don't let this happen to you - you have to take action and not wait around for something or someone else to save you. Chances are you were raised under an unconventional or chaotic regime so it's understandable if you want a secure life now. But don't mistake 'settling', a need for comfort, or safety in routine - for happiness and fulfillment. Don't be inflexible or stubborn about taking action and doing things differently to the way you have always done them. Don't cling fixedly to your old traditions, methods, and attitudes. If you want a new life, you have to think and act in a new way.

There is also a tendency in your chart for you to subconsciously avoid love and intimacy because of a fear of becoming too dependent on family or being trapped and losing your independence, thus being kept from a life in the world where you can be recognised for your achievements. You may go to great lengths to avoid responsibility or commitment for fear it will hold you back. This can impact on both love and career. The irony is that it will be through the deepening connection of committed relationships and through duty and service to others that you will grow and thrive. You must stop caring so much about what others think and do what you want to do, or what you know you MUST do to achieve happiness. What is best for you is a full and active life, replete with challenges and long-range projects. You must develop your determination and resolve and let nothing stop you from getting what you want. Thus, you will achieve the recognition you seek by leaving behind a legacy and a fine example to others of how to be successful in life. Your best associates and guides will be free-thinking yet responsible individuals who have achieved something for themselves through strength of purpose.

You are here to learn how to face any challenge or problem without backing down. To accomplish this task, you must develop the ability to set your resolve and make a commitment. You are multi-faceted, and on the surface life seems to come easily to you, as if you were born under a lucky star. You are often not aware of how easy certain skills or talents are for you compared to other people. However, you tend to lack resolve and prefer to take the path of least resistance. Moreover, as you often lack the determination to see a job through to the end, the quality of your work may suffer, making it difficult for you to advance in your chosen career. You may pay too much attention to what others think, preventing you from cultivating your own beliefs. Without a more fully developed value system, you may lack a sense of self. Your core lesson is to stand up for what you believe in or for those you love. Your goal is to take up any challenge and not back down, using your gifts of toughness, an action orientation, and skillfulness.

You have a natural tendency to be a mover and shaker which will prove to be a great asset in overcoming your more lackadaisical inclinations. You are blessed with an innate flair for imparting your ideas and views, plus the self-confidence that will be important to success as well. If you nurture your natural inclination to side with the underdog, stand up for what you truly believe, and take care not to get caught up in the need to be popular, you will do very well for yourself on this lifepath. Though your more demanding and self-aggrandizing qualities may offer their share of downfalls, if you bear in mind that challenge can serve as an opportunity for self-improvement and the development of a more cohesive identity, you will travel this road swiftly, easily, and with grace. Your challenge is to stand by a point of view rather than endlessly debate its merits or flaws. Your fulfillment will come by honouring your interpersonal commitments and responsibilities, and gaining the respect and admiration of others by your courageous efforts and hard-fought achievements.

The year to come: 2012 for you is about freedom and expansiveness, and it is possible that you will find yourself driven by a desire to break free from your usual routine, delve into unknown areas, and reconstruct your life in a way that feels more authentic to you. This is a time for taking action, expressing yourself (particularly through writing), and finding new people, new places and new situations. Travel, communication, and exploration through the senses will be at the forefront. There will be a change in direction, movement or a new beginning. 2011 created a lot of the stability you needed to allow the freedom and the movement of 2012. It will be an exciting year of mental pursuits and really digging in, exploring new ideas, travelling near and far and attracting a new, fresh pool of admirers. In terms of the harvest, the tree that you’ve planted will begin to blossom and attract many other things to it. Bees, birds, forest creatures and nutrients that allow the 'tree' to grow are more present in your life. You may find yourself attracting new people, more opportunities, and adopting a new paradigm that will allow you to grow more effortlessly. So if your work has been sound, your soil is really rich and you made smart choices in the last few years, this is where something great might pop. Having said that, along with all of this excitement and new opportunities often comes feelings of restlessness. You may feel pulled in too many different directions and hop from idea to idea before you complete anything. You do need to be willing to take calculated risks in order to take giant steps forward, even before all of the facts are in, but at the same time you have to be careful not to run too quickly from unfinished business or you will find yourself right back where you started. This is the time to get out of destructive interpersonal relationships as well as business relationships that offer no chance for progression. Sticking with old models or stagnant ways of doing or being is like sealing the coffin for you. You must surround yourself with people who are living life and are looking for opportunities to stretch themselves both personally and professionally. The overall lesson for next year is that with discipline comes freedom.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!