Astra Angel, - I need your guidance

• Hi Astra,

How are you? are you okay? haven't heard from you this past week and I'm sure you have other things going on in your life but i hope all is well with you.

t's been 15 days since i last seen or spoken to my Taurus Man. I've called and texted and no response. I'm not sure what's going on, i thought we ended our last conversation on a positive note but I'm not sure what to think at this point. I was thinking of sending him some flowers and chocolate covered strawberries.. just to let him know that i'm thinking of him.. do you think that's a good idea or should i just leave him alone?

thanks for your time 🙂

LLL

• Hi LLL

I know you ask for Astra, would you mind if i put my two cents in here??

Blessings scully

• Hi Scully,

please do..

LLL

• Mind doing mine too 😄

• Hi LLL

You have done your bit to tell him your there, but if you keep on your pushing him into a corner.. if he wanted to reply he would.

I would just leave it, if you do any more sweeties he'll see as pressure from you.. it's not that long. i know it feels that way , but to him it's not.

He is a man he will come to you when he really ready and if he wants.. as i said before you have given him your all,, he will return if he really wants you. dont pressure any more ok.

I drew two of cups for you

You both have a great friendship and get each other.. but what you really want, is slightly different at the moment in your lives]

I have feeling he doubting it all but that's his issue to deal with..

Scully

• Stefzilla

what do you need..

This is LLL thread?