For BImoon

• Dear Blmoon,

I have read how you helped other people, could you help me please? I have stated my situation in the following topic: Please Help with Love Relationship Situation...!

I would be most grateful for your help. Thank you in advance.

Blessings

Briliantsun

• RAIDIANTSUN

What a positive name you chose! This crossroads is a repeat of lessons and healing unsolved from the past. When you left him and started a new relationship you did not heal and assumed you left certein issues in the past but in truth you are being challanged again to look within and change yourself and let go of looking outside--being distracted by aNother as if they held the key to your happiness--made you whole. You have not opend your eyes to your shadow side that attracts situations that eat away at your power. You have a deep childhood wound that needs coming into the light so you understand your compulsions--cravings--desires and attractions. Emotions lead for you and overwhelm your head--the head protects. right now you have been dragged back into victim mode--you two bring out your wounds--that's the compulsion--relationships are gifts towards healing--through the good and bad--often it is through pain we can connect again to our early wound and heal. Often in childhood we repress anger--rage--pain---SHAME--we disconnect to surivive. But it manifests later in all kinds of troubling destructive ways. If we harbor deep rage--we will choose relationships that let that loose. If we were made to feel guilty we will chose a mate who blames us for things---we gather guilt. You two have clashing wounds and untill you are open to going there --to the scary pain-- nothing will change---he will rage on---dump on you and you will feel guilty bad for him--never ending cycle. He has chosen not to persue therapy and he is not ready to go to his wound---everyone resists! That's why most people don't get it untill late in life---towards fifty. Patterns are hard to deny the older we get. I don't think you are ready yet either but you are much closer to ready than he is and if you DID heal it would help him heal because that's where true love shows its face TRUE MATES do not hold you back to feed their insecureties. Instead they match you! They love you enough to catch up! The Goddess leads the king keeps up that is TRUE LOVE.. You may not get this yet but it will be in your subconsciouse and ready the day the light bulb goes off and you get it. Attractions and compulsions are not just signs of true love but are so compelling for other reasions. As it stands your relationship is toxic unless you "change". He makes your world too small--isolates you--you must resist. If you can not be you with hm and get out there radianting your big light then you have to kick him to the curb. He is controling--manipulating and you are giving full permission. Stop getting sucked into his vibes--his head---it takes you out of YOUR power--your life. There will be nothing easy about letting go of him--it will be like kicking a hard core drug BUT it will serve you--that pain and grief will empty the wound enough to finely go there and deal with the shadow of your past that keeps letting off pain in blind ways---the attractions and compulsions that get confusing--we have gut feelings to follow but many confuse intuition with compulsion. This man will either feed the demon---erode your confidence and selfasteem---squeeze your world smaller and smaller OR you will get protective of yourself--become your own good mother who would never tolerate a man to treat her preciouse little girl that wat! You need to let go of this man--it will feel like your dying---but it will pass. And when it does do not seek a relationship for at least a year. If you spend next year ALL ABOUT YOU--spirit promises by late Nov-Dec. LOVE will surprise you and you will be open to receive. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• YES fifty is the time in most people's life that healing is most important. If you have been growing steadily it peaks in your fifties---the fifty mark lights a bit of a fire under our as s as mortality is upon us AND by then it is harder to be in denial as you just start seeing your own patterns and realise you are more responsable for your happiness than you thought and that healing is not just in the mind but is an everyday action that sends out energy that attracts like energy. It's a rude awakening for most--including me--as most of us in our forties think in our heads we know ourselves and have gotten over whatever--but suddenly in our fifties a life event can blindside us and suddenly we are aware that we are not as healed as we think because mostly we felt a strength in survival mode---we were strong we survived and relate that to healed. But healing means confronting the loss of something and unfortunetly if we didn't have it how can we know how to duplicate it? I feel this is where you are at. I used the "good mother" reference in my post to you because I felt THAT was your missing piece--or peace!---that the mother nurturing energy was missing for you--you are by nature a giver and nurturer but for yourself you often do not give that same energy on a boundry level--you let people cross boundries---their is a wise protector energy missing--that feels like a good mother. You had to grow up fast in uncerteinty AND this will make you cry but you have a deep dark hidden scary guilt that you--in your childish mind somehow caused the loss of your mother--that you did not deserve---it persists in little ways--that undserving energy---you are entitled to more than you allow. That is a very big wound. You are already a giver by nature but the wound makes you a pleaser---you fear loss so much that you often keep the peace rather then risk expressing anger--complaints or demanding needs---you fear loss and it being YOUR FAULT. That's a paralizing place--so I pick up your life has been patterns of great push and leaps but then a big stall as fear takes over--you get it in your head--try all the right things but then a silent part of you puts on the blinders and you sabotage. The missing nurture you must duplicat--and imagine you as your own good mother--praying for her guidance will be answered---it will come in little ways. For example, in uncomfortable situations imagine her protecting you--what would she say or do for you? Her advice? Spirit suggests this time in your life is about putting the pieces of yourself back together--being that child--your inner child is lost still in a state of confusion and reacts in fear of loss. Your inner child grew up too fast and had too many unaswered fears that still cling. The fifties force pleasers to have boundries as the body ages it is essential to preserve oneself--your health will suffer if you cannot muster up a strong protector in you that says NO--I can't do this--I must walk away right now--I need to be alone--I need to play now--to fill the well--to gather joy so I can be true to my healer nature and give and serve. His wound is just as deep and so horrific that betrayel that he can't go their--he too just survives and he learned to do that by splitting himself---but he has great anger and grief---the person who abused him he also loved--my impression is of a mentall illness that manifested in some kind of adiction---he was loved but also abused--a great confusion--he has safety issues---too much good time causes anxiety--he can't feel joy or too good without that nagging fear that it will end in horrific pain--he does not trust feeling good--it's safer to feel nothing--yet life will keep tugging on him to feel more so he too may get tired of it. Also, I suspect he was victim also to some outside predators who took advantige of him as a troubled neglected child. That is a very big wound. Often it is kept from conciesness only to appear much later in life when our higher selves feel we can now deal with it. I feel though at this juncture your focus needs to be on YOU and once you heal you will be more able to attract that in a mate and if he is truely in love with you he will meet you there but spirit rarely gives that garantee as healing is faith required and the journey to loving oneself should not be FOR another--but souly for one's self. Ask your inner child regularly what she wants--needs. Examine your life in smaller ways---do you let little things go---is your drawer full of worn clothes--holey underware? Do you treat yourself to playtime? Do you take a ME day off and play hookie. Gift that lost little girl a redo! Did she like to color? Visit a craft store. In your prayers ask her her fears---it will be painfull but very healing--you will feel the weight lift---the good mother in you will give that little girl the answers she never got. I think Christmas is the perfect time to embrace your inner child. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• He keeps you guessing as in the focus is ON HIM--puts one hand out then insults you with the other. THIS IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM Is this easy for you? Are you suffering? Why does he get to be confused--needy and entitled to whatever you can do--even though he pretty much says he doesn't need you. Yes, in a sly way he did insinuate talking to you was bad. He's only describing what I told you--HE IS NOT OPEN TO RECEIVE--say it to yourself in the mirror--it is simple and stop letting it be a big guesing game as if YOU are responsable. You are missing him --you are hurting but he is too self absorbed and you are too selfless. they go together. You are the healer--the fixer BUT also your wound hides that secret that you somehow CAUSE BAD THINGS. No more lost causes. You lose yourself--go fix that. Use your head--you can't save him. His tone--his dark mysteriouse hints of "you better stay connected--something bad could happen. He is manipulating you. Ask your most trusted girlfriend--she knows. Stop talking to him when he gets dark--or you feel it crossing your comfort zone--address YOUR feelings---when he makes you feel FEARFUL say I need to go now--this is upsetting me--you do not have to argue--be honest--protect your inner child--say I love you BUT this conversation--your helplessness is upsetting me--I need to hang up now--talk to you later. BOUNDRIES! BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I'm sooooobusy! But can make a quik point--a VERY bottom line point as your girlfriend is right on the manipulation--even though I am right as well--he is manipulating you BUT with your permission--he IS UNCONCIESE---unaware of his manipulation--so yes it is not his intention--but a blind sot--you share it--and no one can manipulate without the victim--who really is NOT because she betrays herself. So yes--your sensitive picks up his vibes of INTENTION. But here's where HEAD AND HEART must balance--despit in tention which is an empaths biggest gift but can be her burdon as she FEELS most the goodness in others intentions. BUT to become enpowered one cannot ignore REALITY--the reality is his state of energy--mind--his actions are crossing your boundries and causing you to not be in your own life--FULL FOCUS--you feel too connected to him right now for a time when you can really--come to a good place in your journy--it's about timeing--this is YOUR year to leap. You mostly should think about this statement--reflecting loss of power--your words.

I wanted to ask him if this woman was living with him again but I didn’t for fear that he would get angry

YOU FEARED? HE WOULD GET ANGRY?----you need to be that good mother to see what's wrong with this picture! petend your own perfect daughter wrote that. BLESSINGS! Have to run!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• It means there is a sense of timing in life when the planets help as well as our own advancement so far and when we alighn with others who will cross our path--or not. It is being a part of something bigger and BEING THERE as opportunity unfolds. We tend to go through seven year cycles---if we do not get that neck of the journey--lesson wise we just repeat it. Right now you are at a crossroads of choice to be distracted by him--which takes energy and isolates you----it's as if you have someplace to be--meet up with someone who has an opportunity for you up ahead--and you take the X road and instead of moving timely and ears open to helpers on the road who say--hey check this out---and it gives you insight you may not be there because you stopped by the side of the road to help your x. It's not that your x is not worthy of help but right now you really cannot help him and your energy is wasted as it is just stalling the changes he resists and you must choose your own changes. We can change course anytime, and guidance is always offered but there is timeliness that gives us an extra boost of synchronicity. This year is perfect for your healing and moving ahead--it is both personal and universal--many people are expieriencing healing and letting go. We are in our own journey AND a part of something bigger and as we grow so does the universe---there is a synchronicity in the planet influences. In your case--to help him you must help yourself first and rise above him--love will inspirie him to reach higher---and he will be more likely to love himself when you set the EXAMPLE. You are ahead but still a bit TOO giving for your own preservation. Each of us has their goals set before birth. Yours is to balance the head and heart so you can use your healing gifts and be of service in a way that is productive and not self sacrificing to the point of self destruction. His is to heal the wound that closes him off to receive---he is meant to be a mate who protects just a person like you--that little bit of extra sword BUT right now he is not at all that balanced person----he cannot receive so he cannot give---you inspire him to do both but it brings on the fear--paralizes him--he is not there. Use this year to be more selfish with your energy and by the Fall a man open to recieve will appear. He --your x could be that man or not

again, spirit will not give you that promise as it would defeat the intention of self work and self nurturing this time demands--you must do this for you---You still have a resistance to this---you don't know how and must just do one small change at a time as I already explained. Ask your inner child what she wants--needs. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• It's your FEAR coming up--which is good--because that burried fear of loss and abandonment if you do not fix or comply with others needs that you will "lose something". The truth is it also is a possability that your unconciouse understands about him--he reacts without deep introspective and often in his hurt his own rage--punishes those that love him most because in his mind they hurt him---he is stuck there--that's his wound--love hurts--betrays and can't be trusted. So yes there is a possability he reacts to your change initially in a self destructive way---it's comman. The rebound thing---but honestly you should not fear that---if he does choose to use that to get your attention it is all smoke and mirrors and he is not fit for ANY committment right now---it would be short lived and a mess no matter how much he smiled and said otherwise. Ackowledge your fear then let it go. You can't fix or stop all his mistakes. It would not last and that's why his friends or people who know him could not understand it. That's the part of him even HE does not understand---how he can be so detached and impulsive in regards to what should be a truelly intimate relationship---committment.. When ever we confront our own demons and embark on change---expect scary stuff to enter conciesness---it's like purging. Ackowledge with your head--allow yourself to feel the emotions--identify the source and then let it go---it's all good. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!