UPDATE......

• Update, Hi everyone, I had my Surgery,and i'm home resting and on the road to recovering.

The Surgery went well,it took the doctor a little longer than he exspected but that it went well ,is all i remember him saying.The problems arose when they took the breathing tube out and started to wake me up.I reacted so strongly to the anastisha that my breathing kept stopping as they were trying to wake me up,and exstrem nausea lead them to giving me 5 shots of nausea med. which makes one sleepy,so i spent some extra time in the hospital and was watched as i slept lastnight at home.Today i feel like i have been cut in half and used for a punching bag but with lots of rest,fruit and soups i'm sure that i will heal fast.I go back to see my Doctor next Tue. and at that time he said that he will tell me all about the Surgery,show me pictures and most imporant he will have the path.and lab reports back.

Love & Light,

Colleen (❤)

• Dear Girasolluna,

Thank goodness that you are okay. I know that you feel soar but don't rush anything the coming time. Listen carefully to your body and REST!!! So no hours reading the forum or anything else. Everything will still be there when you are ready to tackle it all.

I will keep you in my thoughts,

Flow.

• Girasolluna, I'm so happy that your surgery went well ! I keep praying for your speedy recovery and sending you healing energy ! There might be still some way to go, and some treatments to be done (as it was the case with my sister after her surgery), but the worst part is over. Please keep us updated !

• Thank-u Flow and VoplySoply,

Yes,i spent all day sleeping,very sore but i can feel my body responding to recovery.

Decided to stop taking the pain med.,I do not like the way that they make me feel,they really

mess with the mind.It's ok the pain is managleble as long as i do not move around that much.

I will post another update after my Doc. appt. on Tue. Thank-u for sending healing prayers 😉

Love & Light,Colleen

• Thank-u Flow and VoplySoply,

Yes,i spent all day sleeping,very sore but i can feel my body responding to recovery.

Decided to stop taking the pain med.,I do not like the way that they make me feel,they really

mess with the mind.It's ok the pain is managleble as long as i do not move around that much.

I will post another update after my Doc. appt. on Tue. Thank-u for sending healing prayers 😉

Love & Light,Colleen

• Glad everything went well, wishing a speedy recovery!

• Had my 1st follow up this morning since the Surgery, My Doctor said that he operated on me for close to 3 hours and has never seen someone my age with such bad scar tissue,and he had to do a kinda extra surgery too because the scar tissue was wraped around intest. and completly blocking my ovaries. He said that is why Surgery in some cases are so important because nothing is as it seems on a little monitor screen. After removing alot of scar tissue he found a large tumor on my right ovary,which he said was very easy to remove.and that my right ovary was laying ontop of my left.He said that by what he found and the looks of everything and the tumor he belives that the report will come back from the lab as NO Cancer. He said without a dout i was well over due for this surgery,he said that he came very close to having to make a big cut across my stomach instead of the 3 small ones i have,but he said that because i was stable @ the time of the surgery he just took it slow and kept cutting and removing til he removed all of the scar tissue. So i still have both of my ovaries,and for right now no other treatment is needed he said unless he gets a not so good lab. report back,but does not see that happening.He said the main thing now is to rest,take it easy because it is going to take some time to heal inside from the Surgery.

GOD IS GREAT!!!!

Thank-You,Poetic 🙂 And i still feel like i can not thank everyone enough for all of your prayers,healing energies and kind,encouraging words that all of you have sent to me.

Again,THANK-YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH,I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU 😉

Many Peaceful Blessings,Love & Light,Colleen 😉

P.S. next Doctors appt. in 2 weeks...

• Oh Colleen,

I am soooooo pleased to have read this and the good news you have received from your doctor.

God is indeed Great without a doubt.

Now rest, trust and heal.

Flow

• Happy to hear you are recovering and that your surgery went well. Get lots of rest and make sure to pamper yourself while recovering

I will add my prayers for a speedy recovery

• Happy 2012,

I hope that everyone had a wonderful,blessed holiday season 😉

Mine was nice and relaxing and i got the 2 gifts that i hoped for,1st gift was from my doctor when he told me that the lab report came back and it showed No Cancer! and No further treatments of any kind are needed at this time. And i feel Great and i recovered from the surgery nicely 😉

2nd gift i gifted to myself because of a message from the other side that i recived,on thursay Dec.22nd,winter sols. i adopted a very beautiful 7 week old kitten,he has a very wise old soul and we bonded from first glance,i feel like i have been reconected with someone that i have been waiting on for a long time 😉

I will try to attach a photo of him,but not sure if the pix are right.

I want to say Thank-You all again for all of your kind words and prayers,i would like to send some nice energy out to all of you tuesday night from my Reiki circle,May God Bless Us All and Keep Us All Safely In His Loving White Light ❤

Peace ,Love And Light To All,

Colleen & "Rafiki" 😉

• O.K. sorry about the pic. not working,i have went in and croped it so mabe now it will work,

if it does then this is "RAFIKI" 😉

• Dang these pic.'s have to be croped alot,LOL

(RAFIKI)

• Hi Girasolluna,

What wonderful gifts you have received. I wish you a very happy and blessed 2012. And that kitten of yours has a beautiful soul. Those eyes says it all.

Continue to take care of yourself and see you around the forum.

Flow.