ASTRAANGEL...Thank you....

• Dear Astra...

Thank you so much for your understanding, insight and wisdom...I DID reply to your insight on my last post....

Could you do me a favor ?....I appreciate the readings youve done for me regarding my ex and how everyone sees him coming back (including yourself)...Could we try a reading from a different perspective ?....If we could do a reading on HIM (11/6/71), maybe I can get some insight to what his issues are and why every psychic for the past 12 yrs has predicted his return to no avail.

Maybe some insights on what he thinks and feels regarding me, the relationship and reconnecting...

I understand free will and I trust in God that it will happen when its supposed to, but maybe a reading on him will help me understand why all the previous predictions come and go pertaining to this issue, while all the remaining predictions come true with alarming acuracy...

Any and all thoughts are welcome.....

Thank You again.......Rick

• Hi Oraclerick -

Okay, let's take a look and we'll let the Universe and the angels guide us here in accord with highest and nicest will... and it could simply be a timing issue with you and your friend.

I am happy to invite Heaven to illuminate us...

Three of Wands - affirming a path - this is the significator so you are really trying to hone in on a path for yourself.

Him - King of Pentacles - he looks pretty immovable here. Substantive and materially in a good position.

Strrength - this is you, towing the line, trying to hold on to hope in spite of all... many years huh? Hmm.. you are patient that is for sure...

Eight of Wands tells me to make sure you have a pair of shoes parked beside your front door. Things could be changing for you and very soon and very fast.

What his issues are?

Page of Wands - his issues have to do with communication, he has had a difficult time expressing himself with you. And taking steps, like there is something blocking him and he is unable to move past it.

Seven of Wands - internal struggles within himself. His life seems complicated or something... he wants a quieter path is what I get... tired of the noise... would like something more down to earth...

Ten of Wands - yeah, like has him beat down it seems.. and he is weary of this load... King of Cups, he is also very very open to love and a true relationship something sweet and real... The Sun says that wish will be granted.

His connection to you?

Nine of Swords - painful to say the least - something happened "back there" with you two... making it almost impossible to reach out to you without reliving all of that pain. What is the answer?

Page of Swords - Communication! I think from you to him, mostly. Just baring your heart and being willing to be broken on his behalf. Writing a letter.

and why every psychic for the past 12 yrs has predicted his return to no avail?

The High Priestess - intuition and a high love power. The psychics were all picking up on the destined energies for the two of you, and could see that there was unresolved "whatever" from your past which will have to be dealt with and opened out.

The nice thing is, while you are opening all of that our, who says it can't be around a nice candlelit dinner...or at a ski lodge around the fire... or anywhere... that is some place you two shared at some point in the past? In any case it looks like communication in some interesting ways... be more creative... not a call, or a text, or email... something else, that he isn't expecting... and catch him off guard.... we can come up with an idea if you are having trouble there. I would love to help bring you two together. That's a ling time to be apart from someone you care deeply for. I know that something will happen here. I will pray that will change for you.

Maybe some insights on what he thinks and feels regarding me, the relationship and reconnecting?

King of Cups =< Knight of Pentacles - Ten of Swords

He is open to love however he is in a closed off position. Kings have no where to go so all he can do is wait. Knight of Pentacles - he is hoping hoping you won't give up, reach out to him in a novel way, and convey your friendship... and Ten of Wands reaffirms his king high and unreachable position. He is weighed down in life, we already saw this card turn up for him before...

Blessings Oraclerick, I pray that something wonderful happen here for you... love and light

astra

• Hi Astra...Thank you so much...I have to laugh...THE EXACT THINGS YOURE TELLING ME ARE EXACTLY WHAT EVRYONE ELSE HAS !!!!!....I will tell you this...we had an instant SPIRITUAL connection...I saw him across the room and it was like a spotlight was on him and I knew him from my dreams INSTANTLY !....months later, without me telling him that, he told me that the minute he looked into my eyes, it was like everyone else in the room disappeared and that he had known me forever...NO LIES....Im a very spiritual person, so it affected me deeply...HE HOWEVER , being raised in a fundamentalist home thinks anything spiritual is the work of the devil. I KNOW HE FEELS THE SAME WAY I DO. I FEEL HIM. I also terrify him.....As far as what seperated us, he cheated on me with someone he worked with...not a one time thing...a relationship...i recognized it instantly and we fought about it day and night because he swore they were only friends....well, lo and behold, i found out the truth...his reaction at first was, just because you hear it, doesnt make it true....when i told him his best friend confirmed it and even showed me pictures (I was in Ohio at the time...we lived in LA) all he said was, i dont love you they were only words, he hung up the phone and I never saw him again....i recieved divorce papers 3 months later. I did run into 6 months later, he saw me and RAN out the emergency exit (no lie!)...So I know theres an issue....And yes, as I mentioned, I stalked him for a good year...not only did I want answers, but I loved him and wanted to work things out. It kills me that I have serious health issues now, so the probability of a relationship is SLIM...and recently as ive mentioned, Ive reached out to him and again he froze me out....At one point when I was stalking him, I sent him a singing telegram because he shut me out, so yes, i can be imaginative....In fact when we started dating, I had asked him why he hadnt called...i asked, are your fingers broken ?, he said no, the buttons on my phone are....so i sent him a bag of buttons off a box of broken phones I had !!!.....Any way, I realize im writing a novel here....one more thing...he did reference me about 3 months ago on his facebook page...he referred to me as his stalker and told of the singing telegram....which actually hurt me.....Ive told him repeatedly in my recent messages that the past is the past and that we need to start like nothing happened....im romantic, so i also relived alot of the things with him (positive loving things) that we shared....he knows I love him and miss him desperately even though weve both had several relationships since....he calls me obsessive and dilussional ( IMHO that is because in gay society true LOVE is very rare).....so anything you can suggest is more than welcome....I would to love to find out why he runs from me....I used to think it was guilt or to avoid the subject.....im more inclined to think its because he knows I love him so much that I can forgive him, but he cant forgive himself.........thoughts ????

• p.s.....can you look and see if 1. hes read my messages or ignoring them....2. will "HE" ever contact me...and 3. if he indeed does come back, in what capacity will it be ?

• P.s.s......Is it possible that instead of him feeling burdened by the past like you see that he wishes i would just leave him alone ?

• regarding my last comment....I sometimes get the feeling that he secretly likes to hear from me, but could it be possible that he DOESNT like hearing from me and therefore wishes I would leave him alone ? ( could that be why you feel the past is painful for him and then communication cards ? i.e...he cringes when he gets communication from me )

• One more thing I would like you to look at ....You have the eight of wands on most of the readings youve done for me...and keep saying soon, sooner than I expect...even, keep my shoes by the door !...lol.......exactly how SOON do you see things starting to change ????

• Hi Astra....I forgot to ask....In this reading you say that I should continue in communication....but in my last reading you told me I need to back off put my faith in the universe....so obviously im a little confused....my gut says to just keep hammering away at him....but that could be the ten of swords you see in his issues with me....which drives him even further away....I guess I have no clarification on what his issues are with me...after all, hes the one who strayed......maybe i am being obsessive and dilusional like he claims ? How does HE feel about ME ?

• Hi Astra...sorry, one more thing...can you tell what I need to say/or do to turn him around toward me again ?....You keep saying hes open to love but in a closed position...is he just closed to me ? is he open, but just with someone else ?? Any insights are appreciated....and thank you for the offer of help...i welcome it !!!

Rick

• Sorry...i have to keep logging on and off.....but when you look at these questions for me...lets also look at how he "feels" about me....you say hes hoping I dont give up, but that seems odd especially after 12 years of chasing him with no response at all.....

• Hey Oraclerik

Thanks for being patient... I will try and run through your questions:

"I would to love to find out why he runs from me....I used to think it was guilt or to avoid the subject.....im more inclined to think its because he knows I love him so much that I can forgive him, but he cant forgive himself.........thoughts ?"

Daughter of Cups - connection. He runs because there is a connection and it is more than he can process, so he runs.... Father of Wands - intelligience. He "thinks" his way out of the relationship, argues with himself... it can't be, shouldn't be... whatever... the fact remains you do have a connection with him otherwise you wouldn't be here asking these questions.

"1. hes read my messages or ignoring them....2. will "HE" ever contact me...and 3. if he indeed does come back, in what capacity will it be ?"

1. Alchemy - restraint - this seems like he is intentionally ignoring the messages.

2. Four of Swords - truce - This sounds like contact is possible soon, a truce sounds like someone initiates some communication and makes some effort to reach across.

3. Three of Swords - sounds like some tears and remorse... Justice, a chance to open out matters with him. Two of Cups and Wheel of Fortune. It sounds like the "reunion" is really sweet after some tears and the pain is allowed to be washed away... Something turns this way now...

"P.s.s......Is it possible that instead of him feeling burdened by the past like you see that he wishes i would just leave him alone ?"

Four of cups - mixed emotions - Nine swords, and five of cups. So there is really some pain associated with you, and by allowing you back in he faces these painful energies... so he is reluctant to allow that. So yes, he would "like" you to not bother him, unfortunately Heaven always must right the scales of justice so when there are issues from the past that were not dealt with, they must always be dealt with or we go nowhere. You don't have to figure out anything heaven will work it out for you. Your blessed angels who love you and will help you here.

"I sometimes get the feeling that he secretly likes to hear from me, but could it be possible that he DOESNT like hearing from me and therefore wishes I would leave him alone ? ( could that be why you feel the past is painful for him and then communication cards ? i.e...he cringes when he gets communication from me )

Seven of stones - failure and The Moon - dreams - so there is this sense of failure from the past that he simply runs away from... and the Tower, so yeah he is praying it all just go away however there are unsettled accounts and so it must be opened out.

Daughter of Swords - confidence - so one or both of you are wanting to reconnect and are feeling another surge of energy to reach across the divide.

Mother of Wands - Creator - Our Maker above is looking out for you... our Father of Lights who loves all of His children from the least to the greatest equally and completely... and all will work out...

"One more thing I would like you to look at ....You have the eight of wands on most of the readings youve done for me...and keep saying soon, sooner than I expect...even, keep my shoes by the door !...lol.......exactly how SOON do you see things starting to change ????"

Daughter of Wands - luxury - Court cards are not time easy, all I can tell you is to stay expectant. Keep your wish with him shining bright.

"Hi Astra....I forgot to ask....In this reading you say that I should continue in communication....but in my last reading you told me I need to back off put my faith in the universe....so obviously im a little confused....my gut says to just keep hammering away at him....but that could be the ten of swords you see in his issues with me....which drives him even further away....I guess I have no clarification on what his issues are with me...after all, hes the one who strayed......maybe i am being obsessive and dilusional like he claims ? How does HE feel about ME ?"

Four of Cups - mixed emotions - This is not a fire away at him with messages card. You would do well to let it rest with him... something can and will change however the way to get there sooner is to do less and go within... pray for him, wish him love and happiness and see him working out in a nice way with you... simply see it... wish what you want... and heaven will take it from there... I would take it easy on communicating with him...

How does he feel about you? THe Hanged Man - he doesn't know how he feels... his world flipped around on you and he still has trouble sorting it out... and he's not in a position to do anything about it either.

"can you tell what I need to say/or do to turn him around toward me again ?....You keep saying hes open to love but in a closed position...is he just closed to me ? is he open, but just with someone else ?? Any insights are appreciated....and thank you for the offer of help...i welcome it !!!"

Five of Cups - disappointment - there is not much you can do... your best approach is to trust in heaven and not do a thing. Simply wish... dream a dream and keep your hope bright.

Nine of Swords - this doesn't sounds like he is with someone. He is again in this closed of position alone with his own thoughts. Late at night.

"Sorry...i have to keep logging on and off.....but when you look at these questions for me...lets also look at how he "feels" about me....you say hes hoping I dont give up, but that seems odd especially after 12 years of chasing him with no response at all....."

The Chariot - This again sounds like something could hit with him after all this time...

Daughter of Cups - connection - so you do share a connection with him.. I believe you will be reunited with him to open out your past and get healing at least... I am not getting timing though... best to trust heaven

Hope that helps Oracleric

love and light, astra

• Thank You Astra....I have been reading some of your posts with other people...not only are you very insightful, but youre acurate too...so Im hoping and praying that your readings are true...from what I know, youre pretty much hitting everything on the head...and that gives me hope. Its funny though, as i mentioned he referenced me in a post on his facebook page regarding me as a stalker, but it almost appeared as he was communicating with me through his posts as well...I would write him, and his next post would directly relate to what I had written...but it didnt last long ( several messages) and it never resulted in direct contact....I still hold out hope though and keep the faith !

Thank you so much for you insight...Its much appreciated !

• Hi Astra....If I may, can I have you look at one more thing for me....could you look at his affair that ripped us apart and enlighten me on why he did it and why he didnt stop....I think I know the answer, but I would really like your insight as to his motivation behind it.....Thank You so much, you have no idea how youve helped me and i will keep you posted if things should develop......

love and light to you also....

Rick

• Also....there are 2 other things if youre looking at him...his name is Bruce btw....you say he doesnt know how he feels about me and that hes shut off toward me...whats going to transpire that will cause the shift back in my direction ?.....and also, do you see him remaining in California or will he be moving back To Ohio ? (not just a visit)

Thanks so much......

Rick

• Im sorry Astra...I keep forgetting...are my health issues going to be a problem if and when Bruce decides to reenter my life ?

Thanks.....R

• I am so sorry Astra...I keep thinking of questions....this will be the last one for the time being...promise !!! Youre more than patient and I appreciate it !......anyway, you say Bruce doesnt read my messages....is he saving them to read them at a later date or does he delete them so theyre gone completely ? Thanks !

• OMG....LOL....Im am so sorry.....when I asked the question about the messages....I forgot to ask....If he gets upset by my messages, and he doesnt read them, why doesnt he delete me from Facebook to avoid me altogether ?.......odd isnt it ?

Thanks so much !.......my best to you......R

• BTW, Astra....I gather from some of the posts on here that you have an issue and that youve looked for guidance as well....I havent been able to figure out what it is, but I WOULD LOVE to do a reading for you....maybe after the holidays ??? Ive been doing readings for years....Im just too emotionally involved to do them on my own issues !!...lol (thats why I asked at one point if all these psychics were picking up my own desires...I give off strong energy...lol). Regardless, I would be honored to reciprocate what youve done for me.......Thanks !

• Hi Astra....well, I got the answer to my last question....lol....He had posted on his FB page that his grandmother was very ill, so i sent another message simply stating that i hope shes well, and that if its his mothers mom, to let his mom know id be praying for her and the entire family as i had met her years ago....short , sweet and to the point.....AND HE BLOCKED ME !!!!! He must REALLY have some issues.....At least you were right that something would happen SOON ! It kills me because aside from the constant fighting because of the affair that he denied, we had a good relationship. He was content to make me think I was crazy until i gave him irrefutable proof that I knew, and thats when he cut me off and ran. Obviously hes content to blame me for whatever, and wants nothing to do with me.