May someone please do a reading for me?

• For some time now, I've had the most intense feelings for a guy. I never really felt like this before, so I don't know how to react. Part of me wants to try to reach out to him, while part of me is afraid to. We talked to each other a couple of times in the past, but we really aren't close, due to the fact that I sort of shut myself off in order to keep my feelings hidden. So now I want to know: is it even worth me trying to open up and talk to him, and if so, then how do I do it? How does he even feel about me? What will be the final outcome of this situation? Thanks to anyone who helps me out!

• BrillantDarkness

You have shut yourself off to keep your feeling hidden. This does not make for a good relationship with most anyone dearheart. You have to love yourself enough to let another know you and love you too. Can you do that? If you feel you can than why not start with him with no expectations of a final outcome ?

Shuabby

• Shuabby,

Thanks for your insight... oddly enough, I never really looked at this situation that way. I guess what I really need advice on is opening myself up fully.

• BrillantDarkness,

You need to blossom out like a beautiful flower in the spring. Change your style of clothing and wear colors of love-Pink is a good one and smile at people, that is so warm and friendly, it immediately opens people to you. Take classes that you will enjoy for fun so that your heart is lifted and you are open and positive to receive friendships. Try a brighter shade of lipstick to make your smile sparkle and learn how to dance so you will no longer feel like a wall flower.

Pray and ask for new friendships and a love interest that is sent straight from heaven above. You know the saying: Be careful what you ask for? I feel you will surely get it and be walking in a different realm three months from now.

Merry Christmas from our house to yours.

Shuabby