Blmoon or Watergirl - would you be able to do a reading for me please?

• Hi Blmoon and Watergirl,

I have been readaing through this forum and have seen that you both do really good readings - I was hoping you might do one for me if you had the time and patience.

I was hoping that some one would have time and patience to do a reading for me.

My questions are :

1. Do you see any big changes for me in 2012 in regards to location?

2. Do you see any changes in my love life?

3. Do you see any changes in my career?

Thank you.

Smiler. 🙂

• Hello Smiler,

What changes do you WANT to see in 2012? The Universe works with us provided our goals our in our highest good, but we must set our intentions first. So start by pondering what it is you want with regard to your love life, career, etc. A general reading will be just that - general. It also will only tell you things that MAY occur as without you setting your intention and putting energy into it, it will not just automatically happen.

If you are not sure what it is you want, start by reviewing 2011. Are you happy with what you created this year? If not, determine why. This will help you set your goals for 2012. For instance, what type of job do you have now? Do you enjoy it, but want to move up to the next level or do you not enjoy it and want to try something else?

Start there and then get back to me!

• Hi Watergirl,

I like your reply - I will think through this and get back to you.

Blessings.

• Hi Watergirl,

I have thought of intentions that i would like to initiate for 2012.

No. 1 To have a successful relationship with a kind reliable gentleman whom i connect with

No. 2 To finish off my studies

No. 3 To achieve success in my career i.e. progress to Supervisor level or just have more authority in a job

No. 4 To make the right decisions in my near future so that i will finally be happy with my choices and settle in one place and make a future for myself!

I would be grateful if you would be able to do a reading based on my intentions for 2012?

thank you so much.

My DOB is Jan 18 1983

• Also, over the past years i've had this man on my mind that lives in my home village. he is a few years older than me but i always had a crush on him starting when i was a teenager , i have bumped into a few times in the past few years and still find him incredibly attractive....i am keen on returning home in the next couple of months and am wondering is this worth pursuing. he seemed to be interested in me also, although i never pursued it as everytime i bumped in to him i was moving abroad!! he is still single.