ASTRA...need opinion regarding psychic readings....

• Hi Astra...I posed a question several days ago regarding multiple psychic readings pertaining to my ex returning...you in turn did a reading that predicted the same thing...MY QUESTION IS...How can all these psychics, including yourself, predict this event, yet nothing happens...Ive been getting the same prediction for 12 yrs !...with all the readings Ive had, theres been an 85% acuracy concerning other events...including him coming to town on several occassion among other unrelated topics...I understand free will, is it possible that ALL these psychics are picking up on my own desire ?...or is there another explanation ?...You also posted in another column that you saw the same thing and that I should stop all contact, which I did...I admit i "stalked" him originally, but that was 12 yrs ago and for closure, which I never got...I then sent him several letters within the past 6 mo, because of SERIOUS health issues...but still nothing from him....ONE MORE THING...can you tell WHY he froze me out and refuses contact ? (aside from getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar)...I know its a scorpio trait, but usually if you wrong them...he wronged me by cheating and froze me when I confronted him for the truth.....He did run into me once, and when he saw me literally RAN out the door !!! (imassuming guilt and to avoid the confrontation) Please answer as many of these questions as possible...Im so confused Rick

• P.S.....once again, Im a Pisces 2/24/62 and hes a Scorpio 11/6/71....and yes I feel hes my soulmate

• Oraclerick,

You know he's your soul mate you have your answer, you need do nothing except relax and love him any way you can. Soul mates are not dependent on anything other than an 'understanding' which is the easiest thing to do. However be prepared for a little turbulence as you do that ha ha.

Mother of Swords (mystery)

and...

"And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life."

Everything he has done is so that you find him in a deeper way. He freezes you out because the two of you share a sacred trust that must be proven and tested to see what is true. It is the most beautiful dance of love, to find out what true love is IMHO.

All I can tell you is don't give up on him based in whatever has transpired between you. Love him based in your feelings for him not what life is serving up for you on the surface. Keep doing that and follow your heart is all I can tell you.

The Star - keep your hope for him shining bright in spite of what happened. Pray for him and wish him the happiest most wonderful life anyone could ever have.

Father of Stones - (Guardian) - Your heavenly Father watches over you and him, and our Heavenly Jerusalem, Mary Mother of God, most blessed. "

You are certainly in good hands Oraclerick!

love and light,

astra

• Mark 10: 29,30

• Thank You Astra....Ive always trusted in God, and that it will happen when the time is right....its just so frustrating because its been so long.....there are times I feel Im crazy because i swear I can feel him thinking of me, and unfortunately, I think he feels it too but that in itself terrifies him because of the way he was raised (fundamentalist christian...therefore the psychic bond is the work of the devil instead of a gift) I guess I was looking for an explaination or your sense of why hes still exercising his free will after all these years. As I mentioned, most of the predictions that I recieve are extremely acurate ...including but not limited to the ones regarding him...except for his return. Thank you