A little insight please..

• Good Evening Everyone,

My husband and I have recently acquired property through legacy (his great grandfather) and we would like to move into it. I'd like to know if it will be advantageous for us to do so and if so what time frame is best.

Peace and Blessings,

Amirah

• Have you seen this property? If so, what were your impressions of it? Are you willing to move from where you are living? It may be materially advantageous to move but it must also satisfy you emotionally.

• Good Morning Cap, thanks for responding! Yes I've seen the property, I actually quite like it! Hubby and I are excited about the prospective move, however, It needs a lot of updating for our family. My initial impression the first time I visited the house (not knowing I'd eventually become the owner) was this is soooooo cute I could raise a family here! But then again I felt a little uneasy, like I'm trespassing or I'm not supposed to be there. I was actually surprised the property was left to us!! I guess my real question is does Great Grandfather approve of my being there. We would have to do a lot of renovating to the house when we move there and I don't want to disrespect the legacy. Great Grandfather's Grandfather built it, so for me there is wisdom and experience that the house and land retains. Hubby wants to knock it down and build it from scratch. Decisions, decisions, decisions.. Which direction should we be going in and when?

Thanks bunches

Amirah

BTW all advice will be greatly appreciated.

• Your great grandfather's spirit is not with/in the house - it is everywhere now that he is free from earth ties. Do what you want with the house. He will be happy if you are happy.