BUSINESS CLOSED DOWN

• ASTRA ANGEL, CAN U ENLIGHTEN ME WHAT JUST HAPPENED AND WHAT IS IN STORE FOR ME AND MY 3 BOYS? I HAD 4 FLOORS OF INVENTORY NOW STORED AWAY. NOW I AM AT AN EXTREME LOST, HAD I BEEN SO BAD THAT I HAD TO HIT THE BOTTOM THIS WAY. TO TOP IT ALL, MY HUSBAND IS FURIATED AT ME EVEN MORE AND DOES NOT WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME AND MY SITUATION, THAT IS AS FAR AS I KNOW AND FEELS . PLS SEND ME SOME MOTIVATIONAL ENERGY TO PULL THIS THROUGH. APPRECIATE IT.

• astral angel, also i would like to request a talisman for my 3 boys, age 16 (dob is 9th of oct, 1995),14 (dob is 10th of feb 1997) ,13(dob is 14th of march 1998) ... for them to be motivated in their studies and to accomplish great things in life, best of all, to practice humility as they grow up and have a good health. as for me, 45, (dob is 3rd of june, 1966) talisman to be more giving and of service to others.

• astral angel, do u see any hope that our family will bond again in the future? me and my husband and my 3 kids to live in one roof?

• ASTRAL ANGEL, DO U SEE THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO DISPOSE AND SELL THE INVENTORY LEFT I HAVE STORED AWAY, THIS WILL HELP ME MUCH IN PAYING MY SONS SCHOOL FEES AND EXPENSES AT A DECENT PRICE? SUPPOSEDLY THERE IS ONE JEWISH GUY WHO IS INTERESTED, BUT I AM AFRAID I WON'T GET PAID DECENTLY FOR THE WHOLE INVENTORY, SO PLS. INTERCEDE FOR ME TO TOUCH THIS JEWISH BUYERS HEART TO BE MORE OPEN AND FLEXIBLE TO OFFER A DECENT PRICE. THIS WISH I HOPE I CAN OBTAIN TO BE ABLE TO SURPASS MY HITTING THE BOTTOM.

• Hey dinamex2 - you are certainly dealing with a lot right now... I am going to do my best to channel the energies you need to keep the faith and stay strong. It does sound like you are facing a lot right now, and I have prayed for OI you that your faith fail not. You hang in there, heaven knows and sees everything and I know it will all work out for you... take three deep breathes... and you will be find...

Let's draw some cards and see...we'll start with the inventory issues...

1. DO U SEE THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO DISPOSE AND SELL THE INVENTORY LEFT I HAVE STORED AWAY, THIS WILL HELP ME MUCH IN PAYING MY SONS SCHOOL FEES AND EXPENSES AT A DECENT PRICE?

Six of Cups - YES - this is a great card and shows that you will have some much needed help also through this entire process, heaven is going to intervene and help you with friends or a kind overseer who will be kind and help. This is the card of sharing so someone will be sharing of themselves to hep you.

2. SUPPOSEDLY THERE IS ONE JEWISH GUY WHO IS INTERESTED, BUT I AM AFRAID I WON'T GET PAID DECENTLY FOR THE WHOLE INVENTORY, SO PLS. INTERCEDE FOR ME TO TOUCH THIS JEWISH BUYERS HEART TO BE MORE OPEN AND FLEXIBLE TO OFFER A DECENT PRICE.

Ten of Cups - He WILL very accommodating and will give you TOP dollar for everything, all is going to go well there for you, I know some Jews and will put in some prayer requests to help you there. They are a loving and good people and feel the tug of heaven on their hearts so this will work out beautifully with them.

3. THIS WISH I HOPE I CAN OBTAIN TO BE ABLE TO SURPASS MY HITTING THE BOTTOM.

Justice - YES - you will be treated very fairly and shown greatest regard and care. No need to hit bottom this is just the beginning of a fantastic turnaround in your life for you will see how much Heaven cares for you and has had their eyes and love on you all along.

4. TO TOP IT ALL, MY HUSBAND IS FURIATED AT ME EVEN MORE AND DOES NOT WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME AND MY SITUATION, THAT IS AS FAR AS I KNOW AND FEELS .

Let's look at this situation with your husband - I drew the Six of Cups (again), the Nine of Pentacles and the Queen of Wands (you) so this is lovely sign that your husband will open his heart to sharing with you and being sweet and caring. The Nine of Pentacles shows you secure with him again, (Three of Swords) in spite of greatest pain in your life.

THE SUN - ALL IS GOING TO WORK OUT! I know it looks dark right now, it will be a new dawn for you soon and you WILL get through this. I am lifting you up to heaven. You don't deserve this that is happening so I can only conclude that the angels have a fantastic MASTER PLAN of BLESSING FOR YOUR LIFE that required the disassembly of this phase first. NO WORRIES (or try not too) it will work out for you and your dear family.

5. Do u see any hope that our family will bond again in the future? me and my husband and my 3 kids to live in one roof? I believe we are already seeing signs of that, let's draw some cards - Eight of Swords - this is where you are at and it feels hopeless, a prison, cut off from one another. Look what is coming though - the NINE of PENTACLES (which we just saw in question 4) so YES YES YES YES YES this will change for you and you are advised to be patient kind and understanding as healing can come and you will be okay in your family. STRENGTH, hold your tongue just smile and say "whatever you say dear, I still believe all will work out." He asks you to explain or prove it simply say "GOD WILL PROVIDE."

And now some talismans...

Instructions:

For your talisman - pray over it and ask the good Lord to grant you your desire. Take it and kiss it and then place it in your bible. Or a holy book that you cherish. If you don't have a holy book carry it to a favorite tree and bury it beneath the tree. Feel free to do any of this as often as you like.

For your sons - pray over each of your sons while holding their talisman, and ask the good Lord to grant these requests. Place each talisman somewhere in your home where they will be seen, either on the fridge, or inserted into a photo of them that is hanging, If you have none of this then bury the talisman under the same tree that was mentioned above.

You will receive these prayers answered for they serve highest purpose.

My blessings on your life and I pray that your desires are granted, and I know they will be. Everything will work out.

Love and light, astra

• Here are the other two talismans

• astral angel, many thanks for your heartfelt prayers and intervention, more power to you and i pray you will be able to enlighten more "lost souls" and bring them back to light. also, praying that you can further channel your divine abilities freely. god bless everyone of us.

• astral angel, can u give me a reading for the pending court ruling if we can benefit or gain in the motion that was filed back in 2004-2005. (i believe it has something to do with the accrued interest or the manner interest was calculated on the amt rewarded to us back in 2004) it feels like the case is not moving forward, and i would like by early next year to start checking on the status of this case. by the way, currently live in mexico city with my 3 boys only... just 4 of us.. do u think this will still take longer time "brew"

• astral angel, can u give me a reading as well why u in reply post u mentioned you don't deserve this that is happening so I can only conclude that the angels have a fantastic MASTER PLAN of BLESSING FOR YOUR LIFE that required the disassembly of this phase first...

what trigger this forced close down of the business we have for the past 18 yrs.

feels like I lost a lot when this final showdown came down on me... ** EMOTIONALLY WISE

can u see me paying a bad karma for what i have done in the past

**The Nine of Pentacles shows you secure with him again, CAN U ELABORATE MORE ON THIS, SECURE PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AS WELL, WE HAVE LIVED APART FOR THE PAST 8-9 YRS NOW, HE LIVES IN CHINA WORKING INDEPENDENTLY WHILE I STAYED HERE IN MEXICO CITY TAKING CARE OF THE LOOSE ENDS BUSINESS WE HAVE STARTED HERE. I AM AFRAID HE ALREADY HAS SOMEONE OUT THERE TO CARE FOR HIM EMOTIONALLY. AND HE HAS CLOSED HIS HEART AND EMOTIONS TOWARDS ME.

APPRECIATE THE DETAILED READINGS U CAN PROVIDE AT THIS LOWLIEST TIME OF MY LIFE.

• astral angel, can u give me a reading if i can restore and collect from a certain jose luis perez who owes me close to 3 million in pesos for the past 4 years now... i am not sure if he has already turned around financially. but when he closed down his business 4 yrs ago, i tried not to do a court claim on him knowing how he is financially... which now is my turn, to be in the same situation..... unfortunately, now that i am down and out... it would be a lot to be able to come back and be able to collect something from him.... what can u see on this?

• astral angel, my husband did a business here in mexico city for the past 4-5 yrs with a certain named ignacio ventura gutierrez, my husband has a hard time collecting from him since the past 1-2 yrs now, he totally stopped paying my husband.... is there a possiblity that this person will come to his senses and renew the payment with my husband? this will help a lot if the stuck energies can be reversed, specially now that this business closure we just had.

• astral angel, i am seeing a reiki practitioner here in mexico city to help me in my emotional energies ... do you think she will be prove to be a great help for me ? i hope the angels will use her as an instrument to heal and uplift me through my emotional hard times.

• Hey Dinamex,

Woah, you are overwhelming me with way too much too fast... slow down... everything is going to work out for you, it sounds like you are in panic mode... I have your questions here so I will try to dig through all this as I have time however I am stretched already so please be patient...

Three of Swords shows that you are really hurting right now, so take some deep breaths and know that everything will be fine.. Six of Cups... hang in there I will circle back on your questions a little later...

blessings, astra

• good morning astral angel... you reply accdg to how u feel .. i will wait.. appreciate it. more power and god bless.

• good morning astra, appreciate if u could check my old post to you..

• hi there ... astra, been disconnected for so long... appreciate if you could check on my old post and give me your feel on it....

• hi.. hope u still remember my situation, if not, pls read my old post to u... awaiting to hear from u