Watergirl/Astraangel/Captain - any advice or insight is greatly appreciated!

• Hi all,

I've gotten a few readings on this site and am very grateful to everyone who has contributed to this! Yet from this, I am still so confused as to where I am heading in life, am i going in the right direction or the wrong direction.

A little background, i moved to the USA for four years, returned home for over 2 years and found that I couldn't settle there so returned to the USA last January to give it another shot.

I was hoping that a relationship I was involved with would evolve to something great but it was a huge let down - he was seeing someone else when i finally made the move over, i had fooled myself into thinking that if i moved that this the relationship would miracously work out...it didn't. I have tried to forget all the hurt and disappointment this has caused me and moved on with my life in the USA. I have a good job here, very good and loyal friends who have been so good to me throughout my time here...yet I still feel lonely...its as if I need to have a significant other to get on with my life! Recently i did meet this nice guy but of course i completely made a mess of things because i made excuses ...he couldn't like me he's too young, he's too young to be involved in something etc...which in turn scared him off me...it seems all my friends, family etc have all their significant others while i am still the only 'single' one.

Does anyone have any insight as to whether i am going in the right direction in my life? One thing i would love to have in the near future are children, my sisters have them and I feel that I would def like some too but obviously not now but I am scared that I will never have the chance to have kids if i don't meet anyone to have them with!

I know i may sound silly and there are more important issues to worry about in life but this never seems to leave my mind, every morning i wake up and i'm not 100% happy, i'm not depressed but i don;'t know if i am making the right decisions for my greater and higher good.

Should I move back home to where my family is or should I stay in the USA with my good friendS? Any insight would be so appreciated.

Thank you all again.

Elaine DOB 18 Jan 1983

• This post is deleted!

• It is always nice to have someone to empty your head with, even if we are all strangers here. Actually, at times, strangers are the easiest to dump on as there are no ties afterwards. But one must realize that, as strangers, we have a very superficial understanding of each individuals circumstances. Some advice is good and some is really just, for the lack of a better term, 'out there'. We need to look into our own situations and our own motives as we are the ones who ultimately live with the decisions that we make. Keep your chin up with your confidence, you are beautiful.

• Very well said Underthesun! I hope eilyK18 listens well to your advice.