Man Trouble.....

• Hi everyone - I haven't been on for ages but I just thought I would ask another question of all of the blessed people on this site.....

I have been seeing this guy for about 6 months and in that time he has finalised a marriage and seems to be scared of jumping into something else...

He really seems to like me and is always there if I need something - it is like he gets closer to me and then realises what is happening and backs off...

Can anyone help me with this one??

• You cannot work to a time table with this one. It may take this guy a long time to ever want to try marriage again after being burned by his last unsuccessful effort. You will have to have patience if you want this relationship to go anyway and may even have to accept that he may never want to marry again. It depends how deeply you feel this guy is 'the one'. His sense of trust has no dobut taken a battering so you will need to prove he can trust you.

• Thanks Captain...... I don't really want to get married - i can't see the point.... If 2 people are committed then they are committed.... I really do feel that he is the one....

He went to great lengths 2 weeks ago to show me his facebook profile etc... And that he was now single... It was cute....

I just don't want to waste my time on something that is not going to go anywhere.... even if it is eventually... 🙂

• You say you don''t want marriage, yet you seem to be in a hurry to be in a relationship - so what exactly are you looking for? 'Marriage' stands for any sort of committed relaitonship, such as living together.

• I understand what you are saying... I don't want to have an ongoing casual relationship for years and years - I would like a partner but I am not willing to jump in with my eyes closed 🙂 I just want to be able to trust and believe.....