Captain, Watergirl, Daliolite - kids think ex may propose to gf they don't like.

• Hi again. You all have been so helpful hoping I can ask for your insight one more time. So my kids just informed me that my ex (5/26/68) told them he may propose to his gf on Xmas day. I believe her birthday is early May - not sure of exact date - in 1978. She has been very controlling with my kids in the past - keeping them out of rooms in the house, not letting them in the new car and trying to tell them what to wear, how to act, make them get haircuts etc as though they were her kids - she's never had her own. She is a clean freak and her career, money and status are very important to her. Her little dog is her child and she dresses him and unlike my kids allows him in all the rooms in the car. They say she has been better lately which is good, though I know she has been wanting this proposal for a while, which is probably why she is being extra nice.

My ex had 2 gf's before this that my kids loved, figures he'd pick the one they aren't that excited about to marry. Does anyone have any feelings about whether they will actually get married and if so will it last? Will she be better to my kids than she has been if they do? I kind of feel like once she is his wife she might be worse - hoping this is not the case - and my ex is easily influenced as long as he gets to do what he wants. I realize that most of what I wrote is negative - she is generally nice to my face but sometimes says inappropriate things about me to my kids behind my back. I tell the kids they need to treat her with respect and listen to her when she is in charge and to talk to their dad when they feel she is being unfair. They say he always takes her side. Anyway, I realize there's not much I can do either way, but just wondering if anyone has any insight about the situation.

Thanks in advance so much!!!!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!