ASTRA HELP PlS

• Hi Astra

Saw the love talisman you did for fishy. Can you please give me a talisman for good luck in

games of chance. D/B 7-21-45. If it helps good if not OK also. I always think positive

no matter what. I'm not a gambler but buys every now & then. Any sign that would help is

much appreciated.

Hope you have a blessed month & a Blessed New Year and thanks a lot.

• Here you go. Hope you strike it rich!

• Hi AstraAngel,

Oh My God it looks great. If I strike it rich I'll give you a bonus.

How about talisman of good luck for games of chance for my husband

9-9-47. Sorry I didnot add this on my first request I didnot think you will do it.

THANKS A MILLION AND HAVE A BLESSED MONTH & BLESSED NEW YEAR

• bump

• Magickal

Here is a talisman for your husband! I am blessing you two to have FANTASTIC luck and good fortune at games of change I pray you clean up. Keep these talismans on your person and when you sit down to play, touch the surface of your game area (the felt or the screen of the machine), or the card you are playing, with this and you will have good luck!

Blessings and love

astra

• Hi AstraAngel

Could I ask you for another one for my son PLEASE. My sons birthday is 10-9-66.

Could you do one for him on good luck, happiness & success in marriage & job.

He buys the lotteries too. If you can include that great if not its quite alright.

I want his happiness & success in marriage & job which is very important I think.

I thank you so much again for these talismans. As promised if ever I win I will surely get hold of you.

THANKS A MILLION AND HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED MONTH & A BLESSED YEARS TO

COME!

• Here you go Magiclal

SOMEONE in your family is going to win big, that's for sure!

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD FORTUNE TO YOU FROM GOD, HEAVEN AND ALL ANGELS!

astra

• DEAR ASTRAANGEL,

THRILLIONS & THRILLIONS OF THANKS!!!!

HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dear AstraAngel

I cant believe I forgot talisman for success & happiness in marriage for me & my husband.

We are both retired.

We cannot take things for granted. You never know things might change. I had once a

friend whose marriage looks very happy and all of a sudden he left her for another woman.

MEN!!!!!!!!

I just couldnot understand it she is one of the truly nice & genuine person I have met in my life.

Can you do 1 for both of us. I feel so guilty I didnot think of this. I am very sorry.

I just hope you are not tired yet from doing this. I really do appreciate very much your work.

THANKS A THRILLION AGAIN & WISH YOU A BLESSED MONTH, BLESSED YEARS &

A BLESSED LIFE!!!!!!

• bump

• bump

• Hi AstraAngel

1. Need 1 talisman for me & husband for success & happiness in marriage please.

We cant take anything for granted nowadays.

2. for my grandson Nick for success, happiness & luck in relationship, job & education please.

Thank you so much and many blessings

• bump

• Bump