Shuabby can you please help me "Swastika sign" on my mailbox

• Good morning Shuabby

I was wondering if you could please help me. Somebody put a swastika sign on my mailbox and this is the second time. I have made a police report and they took pictures, and my manager knows too and she took pictures too. But I was wondering if you could be help me to figure out who is doing this. Because I have not had anything bad happen with my neighbors for somebody to do that. It is not just me I have two boys ages 15 and 9. And one of my sons is mixed so I don't have a problem with anybody in my apt complex so why are they doing this to me and my babies. Because this is a problem for them. I just can't believe that this is happening this is 2011 thank you so much. And then I was wondering if you could tell me what you see for me for the rest of Dec dob is 07-12-1961.

Happy Holidays to you

Illona

• Hello lllona,

I had to look up the meaning because I did not really know what it meant. Here is what I discovered.What Does the Swastika Mean Now?

There is a great debate as to what the swastika means now. For 3,000 years, the swastika meant life and good luck. But because of the Nazis, it has also taken on a meaning of death and hate.

Usually gangs will use symbols to represent themselves and let you know their there. Your son that is 15, who does he hang with at school? Sometimes teenagers mix in with crowds they know noting about until something opens their eyes to facts of life. Talk with your son, if he says he is not involved with kids at school that would do this than, pray and ask for the culpult to be brought forward and to justice, as I feel you will know in a matter of days less than 30 as to why this has been placed on your mail box.

Take sea salt and place it outside your front door as this is used for a form of white light protection, keeps evil away.

I sense for you that more money is coming to you through your work efforts and you will make a new friend which feels female and she will become a lifetime friend. She has lighter hair and green eyes and could be mixed. I see and L in her name.

Travel is on the agenda here and I see Africa here or a place that is much like it in looks.

You will begin to put out to the universe what you want in your life and you will in this new year receive a good portion of it, however in the love department things feel a bit shakey for now and will not turn around until the second half of the year when you will meet a man that feels so inner connected to you that you will want him by your side for life. H is in his first or last name 1st letter of the name.

I wish you and your boys the very best for this coming New Year and a Very Merry Christmas

Shuabby

• Good Afternoon Shuabby

Thank You so much. I just could not understand why they would do this. And my son is not hanging around any one that would do this he said. And it would be hard for them to know our mailbox because the just have numbers on them and they are not numbered to our apt. So it had to be somebody here in the complex. You know I had to look it up myself because when I had the other name on there they **** it out. But I will but the sea salt out the front door. I am going to start look at apt just to see what is out there, I can't move now but I am just going to start looking. I am not working now but I just startted my masters today. I am taking Forensic Psychology I am all jazz. That sounds nice to go to Africa or someplace like that. That will be nice to be able to get some of the things that my babies and should have.

Again thank you and I hope your new year is very blessed

Thanks Illona.