Need help with this one

• I was in Mexico for a week Cabo San Lucas. I always seem to dream so vivid when I'm there. First there was this brick house & in the background was horses. Sylvia Brown visited me & said this property feels spiritually good. A lot of living room dining room scenes. I gave a baby blanket to needy person that came to the door looking specifically for baby clothes. Then we went for a drive & put the car on remote & I didn't trust the remote to drive the car & it flew through a house, over a pool & off a cliff. The car disappeared & we landed gently on our feet in a shopping center. Then a UPS man came right up to us & asked for directions. I'm trying over & over to figure out this message but it's confusing. Any thoughts or insight. This was one dream. Very colorful. Thank you! Love & Blessings ~D

• You really want to change things in your life (a move to somewhere else, somewhere more natural or simpler, or a change in lifestyle). However, you don't trust the Universe enough to go with the flow and let it take you where you need to go and where you will land on your feet. You want to remain in control of the changes you desire to make. But perhaps letting go of control IS the answer - to follow your heart or your intuition for a change rather than logic or reason or what you SHOULD do for the good of all (even the children who are old enough to adapt to change - 'giving away their baby clothes'). When you let go of control (the remote) you were OK and even had people who should know their way (UPS man) asking you for guidance.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Dmick59, when you say you find it hard to relax, exactly what are you tensing yourself against - attack, hurt, criticism, rejection, fear of change, abandonment or what?

• Spirit wants you to place a hand on the back of your neck and see what impressions or images come to mind. No matter how odd or random they may seem, they could be very relevant. Just ask your body what it is trying to tell you. I feel like there is an old memory stored there that you're not letting go of.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Do you think you are your greatest critic? Or is there a voice from the past that plays in your head, telling you to always push yourself to succeed and do well. But your best is really all you need to strive for.

• PS What do you fear will happen to you if you don't perform at your best or even fail? Sometimes it is only through failing that we learn anything. It teaches what doesn't work for us which is as valuable as knowing what does work.