Saving a relationship with a leo man...??

• I dont know what to do,, ive dated the same leo 5 years ago..and he left me hanging.. I was told he cheated on me. Then he disappeared from my life for a full year...and suddenly came back into my life...and kept asking me for a second chance...for all these 4 years... And finally i gave in...and we started dating...btw im an aquarius. I was his first gf...and his only so far because hes never dated anyone else but me... Even some of is friends thought he was literally turning gay....because he wasnt interested in any girls...

Everything was sweet...going great...till recently... and he wants to break up with me...apparently because im immature... Which i really dont understand how...or why...

I really really...really...love him..

Ive never loved someone so much... So i really dont want to let him just go...

Ever since i started dating him again...i realized that... Deep inside i was just waiting for him to come back to me...and ive only loved him....even though...Ive dated 7 other guys before dating him again...

He cried in front of me twice... Because of me...

First was... Because we started going fast... And i suddenly realized that...if we go so fast... Ill lose him real quick... So i stared crying...on the bed before anything else happened.. And at that moment he understood what was going on in my head.. And we talked about it...and our conclusion came to... Him giving me 2 choices to pick from. One, just go with the flow... Two, step out before its too late and feelings get too deep..... I couldnt say anything... I was crying. He started tearing up..and said that no matter what i chose now...wont matter because hes not going to let me go a second time...and then we just sat there and cried together...

The second time... Was because if his mom.... I have no idea why.. But she doesnt like me..even thought she only saw me from afar....and nodded at her.....but that was it.. Anyways. So that night.. He came over to say that he wanted to break up...and wouldnt tell me the reason why... Until the last few mins of our conversation which was like 2 hours.... He finally spilled out ..and teared up saying that his mom didnt like me and wanted us to break up....

And the in the end he said sorry..and wont do that again.. And we were fine..

Then a couple of month later... School started.. And it was stressful and busy....then we fell apart... He wouldnt talk to me.. Wouldnt reply me..wouldnt pick up my calls... Then i went to talk to his friend... And he was like..he said that you two were different...and have very different personalities...

I havent seen my leo for 2 months now...iuno what to do,

Ive been going crazy... Kicking, punching, screaming, throwing things around...and randomly break down and cry... Ive never been like this before... And even my mom said that i was turning into a different person....going insane...and losing control.

Hes making me go crazy... I dont know what to do.

My friend talked to him..and asked if he was trying to break up with me ...and his answer was .. I was too immature and that he cant cope with me in a relationship. And said it was his fault....because he didnt teach me well enough or something...and was also like...hes been too busy to deal with it..and it was his fault for dragging it..and will find a day to end things with me...

Im still stressing for university... Till the 16th.. So i told him lets find a day after this semester to hang out and just talk about it... And he said okay..

So now im worrying bout what to do or say..to him when that day does come..

I even knitted a scarf for him too...it was for an anniversary present. But he never came out to see me.. So i never got a chance to give it to him...

I really cant lose him... Because hes the only person that interests me...literally..and the only person i love...

Im saying this because.. During the 2 months i havent seen him... I tried to like someone else... Even kinda over stepped the boarder line just to see if i could fall for another guy...that was literally better than him... But i couldnt get myself to like that other guy... Hes cuter smarter...richer...nicer...sweeter...more mature too... But in the end i kept crying because i learnt that the leo...was the only one i loved.

I cant lose him..

Can someone please..help..??

Im so confused... And lost.. The only thing i know...is i love him and i dont want him to go...

Is there anyway i could make him stay...??

• This post is deleted!

• Miyukki, sorry to hear about your break up, from here on, I'm feeling, act with as much maturity and diginity as you want him to remember about you for right now, these kinds of painful relationships are always lessons, theres one in there and you'll come out better for it, its okay to mourn it, a new person at this point would only make you think more of him, just as a relationship takes balance, breaking away for the moment does also, but do try to not let him see or hear about all the pain its causing you, there will a time for reflection and honesty about feelings, ect, for now try to go forward and away from the precieved "traits" he complained of, he will see a different, stronger side of you thats grown through this, and won't be able to help but appreciate and admire it, hang in there, you can do it!

• I guess apart of me knows that i should go... But the emotional part of me...is taking over.

I just dont understand how im immature...is it because of my insecurities...??...

I want him in my life... But how..? We have completely different social circles...

I know im being stubborn... But.. I'd like to make him regret a second time... Since he did once already.. Hes always been in and outta my life.. Just hope that after the time i see him to talk bout the relationship..he'll somehow still be in my life...for me to convince him that he was wrong...

• Everyone has insecurities, its more about how we grow and learn to handle them, or let them control our emotions totally. Having different social circles won't matter so much for you two if you each make some effort and allowances for the other. I'm feeling he doesn't really think hes wrong at the moment, but things can change. You'll convince him by learning more about yourself right now. Don't try so hard to get over him all in one sweep, but don't put all of your thoughts and energy into how to gt him back right now either, take your time, and do things you enjoy, take a moment to breath, and ride it out a bit for now.

• Yeaa... But im so scared of seeing him in 2 weeks... The moment i see his car... Ill probably cry. Lol.

Just dont know what to do or to say....on..the day i actually see him and talk it out with him.. /:

Thanks for your effort bluecat 🙂 ❤

• You want to see him, infact your counting the days, hours and minutes, but are you meeting for a specific reason? give things back? did you request closure? or to work it out? Your goal is to work it out, thats appearant, if you picture setting the emotions aside and think about how to achieve your goal, what comes to mind? Its a heartache your dealing with right now and that makes being rational really hard:( another thing to consider,the mom, do you know of any other reason why she would be so quick to judge? She can't really dislike you if she hasn't met you, she could however get upset if she senses her son is distracted or upset in any way by the relationship, and he has most likely confided to her when he was frustrated before. Sometimes when we aren't feeling confident we have to fake it, I'm not suggesting you hide your true feelings from him, on the contrary, but do work on, and let him know your controlling them, not letting them control you, let him see you are feeling it, but you are handling it. If your insecure about being with him and him cheating, then thats a whole other problem. If you have a deal breaker then you have to remind yourself that sometimes our feelings don't match the reality of the situation, other wise it wouldn't be a dealbreaker, or make us so unhappy to begin with.

• Still havent figured out a day to meet up with him yet..because i want to get mentally prepared for whats going to happen... So i dont just lose control.....and yea.. I guess we're meeting up for a closure... Maybe thats also why im so scared of seeing him...anyways..

But im still... Torn in to two... Leaving or fixing... But in reality... I know.. We're putting this to an end.

Sighh.. Lol. 😕

• Mabe that will heal things up in the long run for now. You just have to give yourself time for the feelings to not be so intense anymore, you'll get there.

• Hahah yeaa. for some odd reason... Im feeling a lot better now... I feel like im starting to move forward.

Still havent seen him yet . But im starting to look forward to it.

I really believed that he was the guy for me...but guess not. Lol

And probably the reason why im starting to move forward is finding that our astrology compatibility was far from making a decent couple...

Miyuki.

• Why is that?

• So to update... Lol..

Never ended up seeing each other.

Havent talked at all.

But im a lot better.

What doesnt work out, wont ever work out. He'll be just a beautiful memory to me i guess.

🙂