Negative energy

• hi im very much the gemini in every respect but lately ive been feeling all this negative energy around me i almost feel like i have a curse on me or ive picked up some kind of bad karma.any advise would be greatly appreciated.

• Hello ibskeetie,

You are experiencing a diffiult transit of Saturn in Libra in your 5th house that started on October 29, 2009 and will be completed in October 5, 2012. What does that mean? Well, this transit will delay your creativity, self-expression, fun , love affairs and happiness for the next 2 years and half. Dont panic yet, this transit will help you to re-explore your creativity by buying bright and bold colorful clothes, eat good food, be young again and to be practical. Moreover, do some hobbies that can turn into jobs. You might choose to coach a sports team, scout group, volunteer at school, etc. Because this is a longer period, it might be great for taking courses in pottery, mechanics, writing, law, real estate, etc. Discover new things and be naturally an eternal student, ever-curious about everything—structured classes with distinct goals are ideal activity now.

Good luck!

• thank you natapier