Reading Please! I'm So Confused...

• I am a virgo that began dating a male virgo a month ago. We both stated that we are looking for something stable and long-term. Things started out great but they've begun to grow more sluggish with each passing week. We've spent time together and had great conversations, but the phone calls have stopped. He is a drill seargeant in the army. I know nothing about his job, but I do know that it's possible to make time for whatever is important. With he and I being the same sign, I figured it would be easy to understand his personality. The truth is, we're pretty different in matters if the heart. He isn't experienced in terms of relationships, and had a hard childhood. I found myself thinking that maybe he really just doesn't get that his actions aren't reciprocating with his words, or maybe he's too busy to notice. The funny thing is, he texts me every single day! Constantly saying he misses me and sending a kissing emoticon every chance he gets. I've told him that I prefer face-time over a text buddy. He said he did too, but he never takes me up when I tell him he is welcome to stop by. Ugh! I just need to know what the real deal is. I really like him. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Who would suspect a big old drill sergeant to be so fearful about love? He doesn;t know how to handle his feelings for you face-to-face so he keeps in touch by text. You said he wasn't experienced in relationships - he probably has no clue what to do. You need to take the gentle lead here - the poor sergeant is lost in unfamiliar territory. Try to lure him off the barracks where he feels safe, and talk about your relationship honestly and about where you want it to go and what you both want and need from it. You really have to talk, not text.

• I know, I wouldn't have ever imagined he'd be so afraid of it. I can tell that we have a lot in common (emotionally), but, being a virgo, I know that it's not really ok to just go prying and trying to pull information out of him. I'm playing it cool. I will say, though, I would love to know where his head is regarding "us." I'd like to look at his chart but I don't know how to go about asking the time of his birth without possibly freaking him out..lol. Is there anything you can tell me about what he feels? If you need any of his birth info let me know. Thanks Captain!

• I can do a chart analysis without the exact birth time. Just give me day, month and year.

• Ok. His name is Jonathan and he was born on September 4, 1982.

• Just did your analysis over on my compatiblity thread.

• Thank you so much.