Need a reading

• Its been awhile since I had a reading and I was hoping someone would be able to help. My bd is Dec 4th 1959.

• What type of reading did you want? A specific request may answer more of what you need to hear than just asking for a general one.

• Hi Captain,

I would like to know what you see for me in my love life and my finance state. I am thinking of some changes and would like to know if it would be a good time.

• At the moment you are in a period of career highlights. Anything you do between now and the end of the year will pay off financially and job-wise. In 2012, you then move into a time of endings and new beginnings - out with the old and in with the new. It will be a time of letting go of everything and everyone that is not serving you.

• Next year you must change your approach to love if you want to find it. Put the past behind you and open yourself to new people. Don't let any past disappointments bog you down or stop you from trusting. Only fear and self-doubt can prevent you from finding the love you desire. Become a new person yourself next year if you want to attract new people into your life. Whatever you give off is what you will draw to you so be positive, loving, and hopeful.

• Thank you Captain, I do have a job interview on the 29th that I would love for it to happen. My love life does need some kind of boost thats for sure! I am suppose to move in Feb still debating that though.

Will keep u posted.