Personality/Character Reading

• Whoa! I almost forgot about this.

Mooncharm,

Character Number: 7

You are mysterious and different by nature. It’s hard for others to get close to you. Physically, you might be in a room but mentally you can be in a faraway land. You are an intellectual and wise being. People respect you for this. People are drawn to you because of your insight to life’s mysteries. Fashion and material things don’t really concern you but you know how to make it work to your advantage. You know how to make an impression using the way you look. You don’t love talking but when talking about things you love, you are a complete chatter box. People can tell how spiritual and religious you are.

🙂

• Thank you for puting the time in this 😄

• Hi, ReeseyReese, if you're still doing these readings, I'd love to have one! Your last reading for me was really right on! Do I need to give you my full birth name or name I'm going by now? I'm divorced, but haven't changed my name back yet. Thank you in advance! 🙂

• Lol, Full birth name please! 🙂

• Okay, here it is...Jacqueline Maria Garner. Thank you in advance! 🙂

• Hi ReeseyReese

I had a reading with you before and it was right on. Please give me a reading on this man...Can't wait to hear what you have to say.

Dennis Michael Proctor

Thanks!

• Hi,

My Name is JoAnn Crystal Lowe.

• Darkness_angel,

Character Number: 9

You have the power to sway the masses. You know how to use your apparel to send out a certain message. You are likely to be an entertainer. You possess a large amount of charisma. People are either very attracted to you or very repelled. You inspire others. People may be very jealous of you and try to make you insecure. You like helping others and you are compassionate and caring. Make sure not to keep your head in the clouds too long.

You're welcome. 🙂

• RubyRedLips,

Dennis Michael Proctor

Character Number: 9

You have the power to sway the masses. You know how to use your apparel to send out a certain message. You are likely to be an entertainer. You possess a large amount of charisma. People are either very attracted to you or very repelled. You inspire others. People may be very jealous of you and try to make you insecure. You like helping others and you are compassionate and caring. Make sure not to keep your head in the clouds too long.

🙂

• jolowe38,

You are mysterious and different by nature. It’s hard for others to get close to you. Physically, you might be in a room but mentally you can be in a faraway land. You are an intellectual and wise being. People respect you for this. People are drawn to you because of your insight to life’s mysteries. Fashion and material things don’t really concern you but you know how to make it work to your advantage. You know how to make an impression using the way you look. You don’t love talking but when talking about things you love, you are a complete chatter box. People can tell how spiritual and religious you are.

🙂

• How cool !! Thanks for your time.

• You're welcome!

• Hi

Thanks for your time on my behalf. Eileen Frances Doyle

• hola, this is my name duy nhat bach

-thank you

• amused59,

Character Number: 3

People with the Character number 3 are very attractive. You are very fun to be around and are the life of the party. With you, there are no dull moments. You are very optimistic and enjoy the finer things of life. Some might find people with the character number 3 very irresistible. You are extremely romantic. You have a vast amount of love and affection to give. Avoid having a short attention span. You should work hard to develop long-lasting relationships. You inspire others and have a sort of a “lucky streak”.

🙂

Sorry it took so long.

• duybach,

Character Number: 5

You possess a great amount of energy. People around you can feel that energy too. You are an upbeat and outgoing person. You are very witty and charismatic. In a room, you are probably the one making conversation with everyone and making everyone laugh. You also have a very addictive personality. Be sure to discipline yourself. You are very spontaneous and no one ever knows what to expect from you.

🙂

• Hi ReeseyReese...Do you mind doing one for my boyfriend. His full name is Andre Maurice Ward. Thanks!

• Hello ReeseyReese

Could you do one for me too? I hate putting my maiden name down. It ruined my childhood years! lol Mary Frances Ingledew

Funny, huh?

• hi there, if you have time, i wouldlike a reading from you. my name is SHA CHANG. and im originally from china. living in the states now. thank you!

• piscesjewel,

Andre Maurice Ward

🙂