Personality/Character Reading

• If you provide your full name, I can give you a Personality Reading. Your personality is what makes you who you are. It explains why you act a certain way or make certain decisions.

• Hi ReeseyReese

I´m game. Bente Guldahl Millek is my full name, worts and all.

Naahhh kidding, i´ve got no worts LMAO

cheers

cwb

• Hello ReeseyReese

my full name is Sharon Vosefski- Thanks!

• Hi! I'll have them up on Friday!

• Hi ReeseyReese,

My name is Tamara Lynn White-Lord. White is my maiden name, Lord is my previous married name that I have never bothered to change. Interested to know what you'd have to say....Thanks very much.

• CharmedWitchBente,

Personality Number: 7

You are mysterious and different by nature. It’s hard for others to get close to you. Physically, you might be in a room but mentally you can be in a faraway land. You are an intellectual and wise being. People respect you for this. People are drawn to you because of your insight to life’s mysteries. Fashion and material things don’t really concern you but you know how to make it work to your advantage. You know how to make an impression using the way you look. You don’t love talking but when talking about things you love, you are a complete chatter box. People can tell how spiritual and religious you are.

🙂

• CharmedWitchBente,

I messed up! My bad! Ahhhh!

Character Number: 1

You radiate mass amounts of energy. You have all of the qualities of a leader. You are controlled and stable. When you are faced with difficult situations, you are very brave. You take great risks and have a creative side to you. You should try not to be too aggressive.

• Songsofsharon,

Character Number: 1

You radiate mass amounts of energy. You have all of the qualities of a leader. You are controlled and stable. When you are faced with difficult situations, you are very brave. You take great risks and have a creative side to you. You should try not to be too aggressive.

🙂

• Sunshine5979,

Character Number: 3

People with the Character number 3 are very attractive. You are very fun to be around and are the life of the party. With you, there are no dull moments. You are very optimistic and enjoy the finer things of life. Some might find people with the character number 3 very irresistible. You are extremely romantic. You have a vast amount of love and affection to give. Avoid having a short attention span. You should work hard to develop long-lasting relationships. You inspire others and have a sort of a “lucky streak”.

🙂

• OKay - can you try this one for me? thanks! Cynthia Ann Easton

• Thanks, ReeceyReese!

That actually sounds just like me, LOL. Unfortunately, my irresistibility seems to only attract MARRIED MEN! Go figure.... I'm still looking for that special someone, however....

Thank you again, this was fun to read.

• hey....your gona explain me huh...?? let's see.....Candie Lee Kalinowski

• OMG ReeseyReese

you hit the nail on the head. Approximental over a month ago I was diagnosed with having high likely endomitriosis. I was scheduled for surgery and it turned out it was endomitriosis. the whole ordeal from MRI scan, over gynechology exam, scan and surgery, recopuerating i took head on and in a stride. Mom often complimented me on how stoic and brave i was. And as i told her, what good will it do if i broke down wept or n got depressed? or yelled screamed cursed my head off? would that change anything? nope. So yes it fits to a major T.

thanx

• sunshine7959,

You are very much welcome!

• Thirdeye,

Character Number: 6

You are very compassionate and understanding. People are drawn to the warmth you emit, especially in their time of need. It is easy for others to confide in you. You have a strong sense of justice. You are always trying to help others even at the cost of setting your personal desires aside. People may take advantage of your good hearted nature. You tend to only see the good in people and that makes you a bad judge of character. People usually see you as a mother figure. You are romantic, faithful and very protective.

🙂

• CharmedWitchBente,

You're welcome! I home you get better! :D!

• Thanks ReeseyReese

I've been told that before, hard to believe. What I' am finding is that as I get older, my confidence is increasing and with that my "leadership personality" is coming out. As for aggression, the men that I encounter better watch it, I no longer put up with their BS!

• Turtledust,

I didn't mean to skip you!

Character Number: 11

You are kind of a shy person but you’ve learned to be more confident. You are extremely sensitive and vulnerable. When people are around you, they feel very safe. People are drawn to your friendly exterior. You should choose comfortable and flowing to match your personality. You have sex appeal. Your gentle yet assertive nature draws the opposite sex to you like a magnet. You are a great listener and you know how to make others feel important. You are a great mediator. Though you are sensitive, you are very strong.

• Thanks Reesey - I just checked in today - sorry I didn't say thanks earlier. Gee - I wonder where the guys are then?? They must be hiding under my rug. They aren't knocking at my door..:) Oh well - its quieter without them.

• Hi ReeseyReese my full name is Felicia Ann Martello it sounds like fun so lets give it a go 😉