Gemini woman - cancer man- a mistake.........

• what can i say , we met i misjudged my heart got broken i forgave him and now im stuck.

my hubby is a cancer and im a gemini , i thought he was the nicest man id met, boy was i fooled. i was devoted to him i was his first gf too we met young. we got married had children. in this time i found out he cheated, lied, hid money from me, he has never been interested in our children i have done everything for them infact when it comes to being the grown up thats me, i have to take care of everything. when we were homeless and i was trying to find us a house he went on holiday with his mother! he sits around all day playing computer online games. he never contacts his mom nor her him only when she wants something does she call. he is moody and throws tantrums he never talks he never listens he knows everything apparrently! everything he does according to him is right. he has never taken care of me when ive been ill, he has never looked after his own children nor taken them anywhere, he cant even keep an eye on them when i go to the bathroom! he is like a stroppy teenager with a bad attitude. i had a nervous breakdown im exhausted and am looking for a place to go with my children and to be honest he will probably only notice when he feels horny as thats the only time he ever talks to me. i feel so hurt and broken by this man that i thought was so nice and thoughtful once so many yrs ago when we met. ive never met someone so miserable and sly, he will only do things if i suggest it and when we go somewhere he throws tantrums and causes me so much stress he upsets the children and has little patience with them they have even said they dont like him. i feel so guilty as i should not have listened to my heart and stayed so long. now i look at him and feel so angry. is this just a bad match or are they all this moody?

• Actually, its just the cancer man being a douche, i hate my own kind( im a cancer) and believe me when they abuse, its like no other. its an un happy marriage and i mean come on , u were homeless!!! get u and ur children out of that misery hole.

• Girl, u gotta try to find an alternative, like get a job or go to collage on the cancer guys tab and then leave. USE HIM THEN LEAVE.... HE SEEMS LIKE A MISERABLE PROVIDER.....

• i am currently looking for alternative accomodation for me and my children he provides nothing but misery i have brought the money and i need to be somewhere calm to get better and yes id love to go back to uni ive done nothing for myself in 13 yrs not even been out infact ive never left my kids with anyone other than my mom whilst i was at college so i could use a nap lol you're right though i have to go.

• Girl, you just gotta be careful, dont let him hurt you, come on, no one deserves that. you got your mind and heart in the right place but he has it in his arse!! Just make sure its enough money and that you have outside support, like from family or friends.

• I hope my advice has a positive impact on ya gemini....

CHEER UP.......