Repost: Does anyone have a moment to do a reading for me?

• Sorry for the repost. Someone just responded with advice and not a reading and I'm paranoid people might overlook it if they see it responded to. Anyway, this is what I wrote:

Hi everyone,

So, I'm writing about a relationship too. I'm someone who has sometimes been able to read how people feel for me without them being around...psychic intuition? I don't know what it's called, but I usually have a good gauge. There's a guy who I'm in periodic contact with who I think is interested in me, but also has myriad problems at home and possibly with his health. We spent a lot of time the first time we hung out, the second time was also good...then after me not initiating contact he got back to me something like ten days later with three rapid fire emails...none of which said much aside from a few links of things he thought I'd like. We then had some in depth discussion, then nothing again for a while. Part of me thinks he likes me, but can't have me in his life right now, but for the last couple of days I've gotten these strong feelings of closeness when I've tried to abandon close feelings for him (Which I know mean nothing if he isn't contacting me...but). I don't know if those are just my feelings surfacing or I'm feeling them from a connection (I sound nuts...but...no I sound nuts)...Either way, with all of this said, I guess I want to see maybe what his current emotions for me are and if I'm right or wrong...and maybe future intentions if there is any. Or if he's waiting for me to contact him? Or if he wants me to leave him alone. I know the thing with his health...I've told him that I'm here if he wants to talk about it...he said he's tell me if anything "interesting" occurred. But nothing...and I'm worried about him too. Not hearing. I don't want him to think that I don't care by leaving him alone about it. Can anyone help me out?

• My feeling is that he wants more physical closeness and contact with you - but you are someone who likes to talk to another person and share your feelings and thoughts (and have them share theirs) to get closer. You two are very different in what you want so you will have to decide if you can adapt to and accept someone who is more physically-oriented than emotionally sharing, more touchy-feely than chatty. He's a typical guy, i suppose. Emailing, phoning, or texting will never be his big thing - he prefers to see you face to face. But he does want to be with you. It's a just a difference of communication.

• That was a psychic reading. I do not read the tarot but there are tarot readers on this forum if you want one.

• Thanks Captain, I am actually looking for a tarot reading, because I wish what you said was the case. He did not really touch me much at all the two times we hung out. And is the idea person, sharing his thoughts. He's big on philosophical discussion.

• I said he WANTS to be more touchy-feely with you, but he fears you may not want that. I am getting a very big need from him to be nurtured and cuddled but he fears you will think he's a big baby. He thinks YOU are the ideas person and he tries to be like you. As you can see, he does work very hard to get you to like him.

• Next time you see him, give him a big hug and see what happens. He may appear embarrassed but inside he will be loving it. He may not even know consciously that affection is what he needs and craves.

• And you aren't getting anything about him pulling away from me, or anything about his health? Or why I haven't heard from him in a week? Is it all because he's scared about what I might not want?

• He is very insecure about himself and worries that you might not want a 'loser' as he sees himself because of his health and other issues.

• Thanks Capt. I emailed him to see how he was doing, so we'll see how that goes.

• And he says he's fine and instead of reacting like a normal human being to my human email, I got about ten paragraphs of ideas. And never asking how I am. End scene.

• Well I did feel he responds better to direct human contact.

• You're probably right. It's a shame he just won't ask me out again to have it. I already did the asking twice. Two times too many. Thanks anyway for your thoughts.