Watergirl...a question and a reading please??

• Hi watergirl, I brought this topic up a time ago but just got a compatibility response and I've never had a reading before. If you could I would like to have a reading about my relationship/love status and future. My question has to do with this and deals with someone I met a while back. I know I am young and should really take it upon myself to deal with it, but it has bothered me for some time now. I met this girl in high school and have never stopped thinking about her. We rarely see eachother as we go to different colleges and I stopped contacting her but from time to time unexpectadley run into one another. I seem to always catch or recieve little hints that remind me about her. We never established a true relationship, but always felt like something was there that I was just too stubborn or scared to move in on. Everytime I see her it is like right where we left off and I believe there could still be something there as I have never met any girl like her or that makes me feel the same. We share many similarities and likes that I don't think she even knows. My DOB is 12/18/1990 and hers is 10/25/1989. I was wondering if you could give me a reading and let me know if there is something you see worth to this as she is single and like I said have been thinking a lot about her. i will be moving back to my old college campus where she stays, and wanted to know if it is a good idea to try or if it is just a waste of time and emotions. I would just really like to hear the truth from you. thanks Gino

• Hello Gino,

What is coming through for you is that you need to become more courageous! Hopes, wishes and dreams are a vital part of our existence, but without action they remain just that - hopes, wishes and dreams that occupy our thoughts and do not manifest into reality. This girl needs you to be brave and make a move 🙂 We all face these times when we want to know the end result before we take a step forward because we do not want to suffer rejection or make a mistake. But this is a necessary part of your growth - learning to take that leap without knowing - so I am not being shown the end result. Just that this will be a momentous and important event for you. Calm your nerves. Believe in yourself. Step off the cliff! If you do not then you will never know and that will be a torture in itself. She may be overjoyed that you FINALLY made a move. And it she does not respond in kind, then accept that it was not meant to be, shake it off, and move on to what and who is next!

Blessings,

Watergirl

• thanks watergirl. i feel the same way and i am almost certain (well at least hope) that she will feel that way when I finally do make that long overdue move. hopefully the outlook looks good from here out and again, thank you for the advice and answers.

God bless and have a merry christmas!