Hi Watergirl....a reading for a Cap female & a Scorp male

• Hi Watergirl,

It's been a while, but I'm back 🙂

I'm looking for some insight on this Scorpio man I'm interested in.

Me - Capricorn - January 11, 1973 - intials CPW

Him - Scorpio - Nov 20, 1978 - intials JPW

Details:

This started in May 2011. At a pub with friends at one table. He came in with his friends and sat at a table accross from my party. He stared at me intently all night long. We did catch each others eyes at the end of the night and he smiled at me. Of course I smiled back at this very handsome guy :-). I ended up going up to him and gave him my number and left with my friends.

He called me within and hour and we chatted for a bit. He then started texting me the next day. I found out he didn't live in my city but a couple of hours away. We texted back and forth for a couple of days and things fizzeled out on their own.

I know he was busy with traveling for work. And was finishing getting his paramedic certificate. So when I didn't hear very much from him....I didn't think much of it. Actually put him out of mind!

Fast forward to August. He texts me out of the blue as he's coming into the city I live in. We meet up for dinner and drinks and had a great night. He ended up staying at my place overnight....enough said 😉

Since then, I have traveled to see him on 3 seperate visits. And have spent the weekend with him on two of those visits.

All these times we have had a great time. He is very affectionate and we get along great.

My problem now is that he is playing hot and cold. Doesn't initiate texts, sometimes doesn't respond to my text's. Just seems aloof.

Don't get me wrong....I give him plenty of space. I don't bother him and am very respectful of "his life".

The distance is hard and sometimes I wonder if it's all for not. I don't know if he likes me as much as I like him. And my gut says...be patient!!!! Don't put your life on hold for this man. But also, hang tight. He may just be on the fence about his feeling and the distance.

I honestly feel that if it wasn't for the distance, our relationship would be much different.

Anyhow.....I'm hoping you can give me a reading and some insight. You have helped me out before and have been bang on. So I trust your gift. And above all, appreciate it 🙂

Thank you 🙂 🙂 🙂

CC