Hey iam new here

• can anyone tell me about myself my birthday is 3/20/1988 what career would i be good in.

• According to your astrological profile, your destiny is to learn how to transcend limitations and obstacles, even if this means going beyond what ordinary concepts of time and space may deem possible. Often, the limits you must transcend exist only within your own mind. As a hard-headed realist firmly rooted in the here and now, you must learn to overcome your innate attachment to the tangible and develop a belief in the impossible, for without such a viewpoint you will never challenge your limitations. Your pragmatic orientation would prevent you from making any attempt to do so and you would be unable to still the little voice inside that tells you "It can't be done!" While part of your journey is about breaking records or going beyond what anyone else has achieved in a certain field of endeavour, its underlying truth is that you are called to an awakening and belief in the possibility of miracles and divine intervention. Your core lesson is to overcome negativity to develop a positive outlook, and to release your need to control. Your goal is to transcend the limits imposed by your practical nature, using your gifts of helpfulness, common sense, and spirituality.

In one way or another, you are poised on the brink of personal transformation. Whether you are earthy, practical and dynamic or simply appear to others as dreamy, idealistic, and detached, you represent the various and infinite possibilities for overcoming human limitation. You cannot allow your sensitivity to be an excuse for 'not going for it'. You must apply your most direct and thorough approach to overcoming every obstacle that is placed in your path. You are a unique individual with great intuition and strong psychic ability, so always follow your 'hunches' and gut instincts. You can expect big things to happen to you in this lifetime. Transformation, connection with the Divine, rebirth, and reinvention of self are things you will go through in ways that not many people will ever experience.

A compulsive need for order and to be right all the time may interfere with your progress, however. You want everyone to be in alignment with 'the plan' you think is right, but you need to accept that you don't know what 'the plan' is exactly. Since life and people are never in a static state of perfect order long enough for you to feel secure, your expectations can lead to continual tension and anxiety. Because life and people are never ideal enough for you to let go of control, you continually postpone joy. You must turn away from rigid physical and material planning and refocus on the larger, spiritual vision. By trusting and surrendering to the wisdom of the universe/spirit/God, you can be sure that what is unfolding in your life is indeed part of 'the plan'. Then your way becomes clear.

Regarding your work, you need to have your own private office or space, though you would go nuts if you had to work on your own for long periods of time. You are gregarious, friendly and generally relaxed with people. You work well alone (up to a point) and enjoy projects that involve discovering and carrying out a vision where the work is done in private (such as research, investigation, library or computer work). You will succeed in any profession that involves the individual pursuit of spiritual truth, including working in a monastery or convent setting. You would make a fantastic artist, craftsperson, performer, or musician - bringing your private dream to others. You would make a great promoter, because you are good at 'behind the scenes' activities. Even if you work in a regular job, you need to allow yourself ample time for solitude and reflection. You also have a gift for noticing pertinent details and analysing the significance of information - detective, astrologer/psychic, psychiatrist, or reporter are some of the careers you could do well in. Something with a little excitement, travel or adventure would suit, too with your Pisces/Aries cusp nature. Due to your array of creative and expressive energies and your sound analytical ability, you can find success in a variety of careers, often but not necessarily, centred in some form of business, advising, stockbroking, banking, or counselling in real estate or investments. You do well in such diverse fields as coaching, service to family, architecture, engineering, or any form of creative communication that supports people. Your practical creativity, developed over time, will lead to the security you desire. If you are patient and thorough, one step will lead to the next. But understand that 'overnight success' can take years - and many small steps - to achieve. To be happy in your working and personal life, you basically have to follow your passion. Making money is necessary to pay the bills, yes, but if you aren't doing what you love, you will end up feeling unfulfilled and dissatisfied.

Good luch to you! 🙂

• did u need my time of birth to do this? am i still on the cusp of pisces i did my chart on a web site and it said i was a aries . Which signs would be good friends for me to be friend with.

• Yes, you are a Pisces-Aries cusp baby - if you are born a few days before and after the particular sun sign changes to the next one, you are on the cusp which means you will have a bit of Pisces and Aries traits.

Your best matches are those born -

LOVE AFFAIR

• Aries (week of March 25 - April 2)

** Cancer (week of July 11 - July 18: good for sex and friendship, but not deep love)

• Cancer/Leo (week of July 19 - July 25)

• Leo (week of August 11 - August 18: good for sex but not deep love)

• Leo/Virgo (week of August 19 - August 25)

• Virgo/Libra (week of September 19 - September 24)

• Libra (week of October 3 - October 10)

• Scorpio (week of November 12 - November 18)

• Sagittarius/Capricorn (week of December 19 - December 25)

• Capricorn/Aquarius (week of January 17 - January 22)

• Aquarius/Pisces (week of February 16 - February 22)

• Pisces (week of March 11 - March 18)

MARRIAGE

• Aries (week of April 11 - April 18)

• Gemini (week of June 11 - June 18)

• Virgo (week of August 26 - September 2)

• Capricorn (week of January 3 - January 9)

• Aquarius (week of January 31 - February 7)

FRIENDSHIP

**Aries/Taurus (week of April 19 - April 24: good for friendship and work)

** Taurus (week of May 3 - May 10: good for friendship and work)

• Gemini (week of May 25 - June 2: shared common interest)

** Cancer (week of July 3 - July 10: good for friendship and work)

• Cancer (week of July 11 - July 18: good for sex and friendship)

• Leo (week of August 3 - August 10)

• Virgo (week of September 3 - September 10)

• Libra (week of September 25 - October 2)

• Libra/Scorpio (week of October 19 - November 2)

• Scorpio (week of November 3 - November 11)

• Scorpio/Sagittarius (week of November 19 - November 24)

• Sagittarius (week of December 3 - December 18)

• Aquarius (week of January 23 - January 30: conversational)

• Aquarius (week of February 8 - February 15: better in later life)

• Pisces (week of February 23 - March 2)

WORK

• Pisces/Aries (week of March 19 - March 24)

**Aries/Taurus (week of April 19 - April 24: good for friendship and work)

** Taurus (week of May 3 - May 10: good for friendship and work)

• Taurus/Gemini (week of May 19 - May 24)

• Cancer (week of June 25 - July 2)

** Cancer (week of July 3 - July 10: good for friendship and work)

• Leo (week of July 26 - August 2)

• Virgo (week of September 11 - September 18)

• Libra (week of October 11 - October 18: good project partner)

• Capricorn (week of December 26 - January 2)

• well my birth chart said sun in aries but my mercury is in pisces so i see what your talking about

• You are just close enough to the Pisces sun sign to have some of its characteristics.