Hey Astra...

• Hey AstraAngel,

I'm just wondering how you are doing these days. I've read some of the posts and it looks like you are getting some painting done. 🙂 Good for you! Snowing this morning where I am (just NW of town) but will likely turn over to rain as forecast. That's okay as I'm not ready to deal with slick roads just yet. LOL

Would you feel up to doing another reading for me? This one is regarding this new job that I've been hired for. Problem is that I am still not able to begin work and earn money for/with this company. There's this "undertone" that I feel that makes me wonder if I'm getting a little bit of a "run around". Can you "see" anything and/or give me an idea of what's going on? I'm getting concerned as my other source of income is going to be going away pretty soon. Yikes!

Thanks so much Astra.

Blessings, love and light,

Taurus57

• Hi Taurus!

Nice to hear from you. Yeah, snow! Yay! I wish. Thinking of booking a flight to the Bahamas soon.

I am in airway heights so at least the roads are flat, no hills to slide down and crash into other cars YAY!

I drew the Emperor and the Ace of wands, I don't think its a runaround' its just the way they do business, however the Ace Wands says a soon change a breakthrough in that thing, so you should start seeing $$ soon.

I am still struggling with the art effort. Maybe its the representationalism that I fight with. I did this colored pencil sketch in my journal which i kinda liked.

I have the feeling that all of this Tarot business, and spiritual stuff, the bible, jesus, whatever, are keys, energies that are taking us all home soon. We see and hear these "keys" and they flip switchs, gates inside of us, and change us more and more until - poof! - we are finally gone.

That can be the only explanation when I see life for so many, relationships falling apart, heartbreak and sorrows, financial lack, concerns, that is all chrysalis stuff. The cocoon breaking apart.

It can only mean that we are now in the resurrection (harvest) and will soon see this transformation that changes each of us into our higher energy vibrations (butterflies) and we will then be free of physicality at last. I think that is what Jesus showed us. So we are becoming angels in a sense and losing our hold on reality as we once knew it. Consciousness creates a new realm and soon the world breaks apart and we finally are home above which is what we are all longing for. The caterpillar can not stay a caterpillar forever.

That is what I think I was trying to convey in this drawing.

This is our new body. A butterfly light being! Yay!

Love and light!

You'll see something good in that job thing soon

astra

"There are heavenly bodies and earthly bodies, but the glory of the heavenly is of one kind, and the glory of the earthly is of another. " - 1 Cor 15:40

• Hey Astra,

Absolutely beautiful drawing -- love the colors and "light". As a matter of fact, when I think of my "flame" (you know, the man whom the cards indicated I should contact this winter?) I see an image very similar to your drawing encircling us. Feels very safe, warm, loving, pure, true and beautiful. Love your work Astra... If this job and an income from it gets off the ground, I hope to one day purchase a piece of your art. 🙂

Thanks for pulling the cards for me - I am hoping they get with "it" pretty soon. 🙂

Blessings, love and light,

Taurus57